RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LOL Zelda

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
People come up with the randomest videos...

The voice for guy in the blue shirt (the laughing guy who stands next to the dude in the red shirt) sounds like a chipmunk.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ha ha... red potion...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That was alot more hilarious than i expected it to be.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol.
It was good, MOT wouldve LOVED it!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
The most dasturbing line in the intire thing...

:police: SPOILER :police:

"and I haven't done a four way with a fat chick a gay guy and an elf in months..."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Maybe I would have found it funny, if it corresponded with my style of humor.  The only time I actually laughed was when Link says "time for the walk of shame..." then turns around and rolls into the wall (not sure why that was so funny...).  Oh, and the guy in red saying "My shirt is red."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
People come up with the randomest videos...

Youtube is great when your bored
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
This video is very random yet lively and funny. Pretty Cool!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Maybe I would have found it funny, if it corresponded with my style of humor.  The only time I actually laughed was when Link says "time for the walk of shame..." then turns around and rolls into the wall (not sure why that was so funny...).  Oh, and the guy in red saying "My shirt is red."
I laughed at the "my shirt is red" line, too. :)

:tinysmile::tinysmile: