RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello RPG collegues

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hi all. I'm Corvus. I started to make game concept with few of my friends. We will work with RPG maker XP so that's why I registered here (to bother you of course  ;) ). I worked with earlier versions, not for very long but I have some experience. So in other words I'm a n00b that wants to make great game and needs to bother some expert makers to accomplish that goal. Hope we will all get along fine  ::)

Cheers!

Oh and, deadly_diablo, you don't need to post your epic post here too, I already read it few times  ;D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Welcome to crankeye! Well I hope to see your game under projects very soon.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Welcome i see you're making games using RPG Maker XP. Enjoy your stay here and posts those games anytime your ready.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hello bloody body.

Good to have you here. But- NEVER defy the epic post.

of course, you HAVE seen it before...

hm.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WELCOME!

;D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
good bye...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ignore that.
its just a mood lol
ANWYAYS

bigger
better
more warm..

Welcome.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
hello, welcome to crankeye, I am the wallet woman, I will be collecting all your wallets now, I have a gun, a knife and some throwing knives if you need some help...

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Thank you all for welcome  :)

Don't know how soon game will be made but I hope you'll like it  :D

Of course I would almost never defy epic post on epic forum, DUH  ::)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hey Corvus. From where do you hail?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Epic forum

LOL!

EDIT: Zypher, your fake 7.8k posts are starting to confuse me. @_@
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Just take the number and subtract 7000 from it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
u'll use this wrong use of powers to increase ur count to 10kk
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You takes the fun out of my welcomes...anyways, welcome to the forums of Crankeye. You read it all already then.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club