RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arrow is getting an Xbox.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Never thought it would happen, but it is. Thing is, I don't know what to rent! I have five free rentals, what should I rent?

I'm pretty sure I want Halo (o'course.) and Ninja Gaiden. What else should I get?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Here is the list from best to least...

fable
halo2 
marrowind

haven't really played much Xbox but you have to fable that is an awsome game!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
All right, cool! Could you please describe Fable?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The fighting system feels alot like zelda and the story line is cool because it is kinda nonlineir (nonlineur... can't spell it) any who... you can be good or evil... You can attack anbody at all so if you kill a mosnter you get a good poiint... if you walk up a random person on the street and kill them you get an evil point... you person looks dffrent as you age and as you go good or evil...

there are many diffent looks... maby you are for the most part good but do some evil then you would look like a knight... or if you did some mostly bad and only a little good then you would look evil... if you do complete evil you become a demon guy and If you do all good you become a angle the guy but with no wings...

there are many side quests and the rang of thing you can do is awsome.. you can see by my post how much I love this game... You can customize your person however you want you want to be a knight mage archer preist evil demon then go do that...

You can also but houses and shops you can get married and have more then one wife... that fun to have more then one wife...

If you are good people will walk up and cheer but if your evil they run and hide... if you becom evil it is hard to get a wife.. and and did I say that you can be gay? if you don't want a wife then go get a husband...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 07:19:05 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Hey, that sounds like LOADS of fun! I'll be sure to rent that, I love customization to no end...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ARROWONE! are you getting xbox live? if so we can play halo online...I might own you, but w/e...haha jk
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Just get halo for pc. Use a mouse. Way better.

Easy to pirate, too :3
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yah, I play Halo on PC.

Anywho, I was gonna suggest Ninja Gaiden, but you already said you're getting that.

DEFINITELY get Fable.  Funny thing is... it's also available on PC.  You can create your own tattoos and such with the PC one.

Here's my guy:

as "Good" as you can possibly get *points out his halo*, and wearing Bright Will-User's Robes.  Just used meh favorite spell, Ghost Sword... and... holding that mighty sword... with the name... that I forget...

Oh, and he's really old and wrinkly.  He's like 60+.

But isn't his hair cool?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well if you're actually going to get an X-Box, you might as well get:

Fable
Doom 3
And a Baldur's Gate Game

Then again, their PC counterparts are even better. Why get an X-Box?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
... holding that mighty sword... with the name... that I forget...

avo tear... I think...
I took the evil one the sword of eons... or aons... I forget I haven't played in about a year...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
You know what? I'm glad you guys are suggesting PC. Because as it turns out, the internet LIED TO ME.

I went to the store, and just for the hell of it, I asked what the odds were of getting a Wii on launch day. Turns out if I just leave home at about say...6-7:00 A.M, it's all mine. So uh...F*** the Xbox, I'm getting a Wii.

;D

At least now I know which games are better on PC / who plays what. I think I'll try fable first, I played Halo on Xbox, and I'm a little more curious about Fable.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
So uh...F*** the Xbox,

*sniff* *sniff* awww... I guess I won't be playing with you on xbox live... ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Fable = epic win.

I love that game.
@yossy- that looks like the sword of aeons.

anyways arrow, its amazingly fun. And yeah...youre getting a normal xbox now? geez.

Well, i mean, i guess you actually arent...but yeah. All the great Xbox games are coming to PC in some form or another anyways. Jade empire soon, halo 2 vista... etc.

Rep:
Level 96
So the Xbox really was never worth it, it seems! LOL!

Rep:
Level 96
Only thing that need to be said here is... GET FABLE NOW!
Don't wait... get it now!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Quote from: Topic Title
Arrow is getting an Xbox.

So what? Who cares? Lol, j/k
True, get Fable, it's good. Also Oblivion and God of War.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Congratulations arrowone, for getting an xbox.
If you well cant decide what game you want dont just go for the xpensive and the ones with lots of pictures which look good.
Read all the details and everything, pictures and usually from CUTSCENES lol
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's the Sword of Eons.  Thanks, guys!

I like how my dude's all old and stuff.  Dude, as awesome as Fable is, the passage of time in that game doesn't make any sense.  Okay, so as you play, the game cycles through day and night.  Pretty neat.  The you check out your character status and find that it keeps track of how many "game days" has passed.  Also pretty neat.  Then, you notice that, at the very beginning on the game, the Hero is 18 years old.  You might check your status again after, say, three quests, to find that the Hero is now 24.  Do a little math between the game days passed and the age of the Hero, and it turns out he grows one year older for every three game days that pass.

Now, this would be understandable (obviously, the developers aren't going to force you to go through 365 game days before he grows one year older), but there are certain points in the game that describe a year or two (or more) passing, but if your check your status, the Hero remains the same age!!  Now, I don't want to talk about those points in the game specifically, because I don't want to spoil anything for Arrow if he does get Fable (which he should), but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this abnormal phenomenon.

Hero = ages 1 year after 3 days
-but-
Hero = ages 0 years after 1+ years have passed

do we have any math geniuses here?  Is there a way this can be explained?

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah my guy was like 65 and it said i had been only 103 game days or so... It was funny when I first noticed it...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
omg I love my old man Hero.  I make him run around in a dress and flirt with all the gay men.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Actually, as Dante mentioned, Jade Empire would make an excellent rental, as it's a very fun game, but very short as well. Fable's one of those games you just have to buy because there's no way you'll do everything possible within a normal rental period.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Here's another awesome thing about Fable: its musical score was composed by Danny Elfman, who is most famous for creating The Simpsons theme song, the recent version of the Mission Impossible theme, and the soundtrack for just about every Tim Burton movie ever made.

Rep:
Level 96
Danny Elfman is awesome! I love his work!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Great.  GO BUY FABLE.

Rep:
Level 96
Certainly!

...After the Wii.