RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of zelda:The triforce of dark enternity

Rep:
Level 89
Ok unlike ff ultima I know where this game is head and will actually get finish unlike ff ultima.

-Story-
The basic story is like usual link goes around saving hyrule like seems to do and no one helps.
Wrong he actually has someone helps him complete these quest later and that there was a triforce made from and by the dark entites death,power, and sin. The interesting thing is that Link can talk which is better because it doesn't make sense why he can't talk and this is the prime point in this game and if you get what I mean prime point it means main point of the story.

I will update this game in nearest week and if you have questions please ask because I can't read minds.

Caricters!
Link- if you played tha games you know who he is
soem other later

« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:07:49 PM by Kefka »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm confuzled. Well again, did you read the rules. (i hate shooting people down) You are going to need some screenshots, and other stuff.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I told him that souded better... I made the title screen for him...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Yes he was true about my name during the making of the post besides that name golden shadow is awesome name.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol papyrus font

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
This Zelda game better be good or I'll rape you. :=
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
lol blizzard dont scare him just calmly threaten him with a gun joking lol. anyway yes this should be could since most zelda games arnt good and since most people are zelda fans this makes quite a few people unhappy. so please make good luck

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
There are a select few zelda games made with RPG maker that are good, I have played many...most I quitted after the first map...some on the title screen.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
You realize there's a game maker specifically for Zelda games, right? That'd probably be the better way to go. Can't remember exactly what it's called though...
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You realize there's a game maker specifically for Zelda games, right?

wait are you asking me?  ??? and if so yes I know

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
where did you find the zelda tilesets and sprites?

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
where did you find the zelda tilesets and sprites?
Wow, this thread hasn't been posted in for a few months. >.<

They're everywhere. Go look for them.