RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you think ?

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
In Vallancia classes become a new class after they reach a certain level eg

Noob Warrior - - - - - - > Stronger Warior - - - - - - > THE BEST DAMN WARRIOR EVER

what do you guys think about it ?

Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
where is weak warior?

or noob?

or srong noob warior?

this could go on for ever

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Why is this in the creativity outlet?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
what does it mean?

This is creativity outlet so here is a story I wrote...

chapter one.

Boe sat at his computer and the three words he had waited for apeared... Your a mod. Outside a crash was heard the ground shook. All over the new reports of blood raining from the sky. Boe looked outside and saw that he was now on a cliff and there were hundreds of people outside crying. They said "please mighty boe spare us!"

chapter two

Three people together in an ally "so how are we going to stop him?" they thought "we have to stab him through the heart with the blade of OkDoK" they set out for this blade of power and found it at a pawn shop... They bought is for 4 buck and set of for Boe's (my) lair...

chapte three

They got there and like always the heros had to go through a maze like castle... when they got to me they said "you die here!" and I said "um.. I don't really want to be a mod anyway... I would abuse the powers and theres not really anything to mod in the trash... so they left Boe was no longer a mod and puppies rained from the sky,

THE END

AND THE LOST CHAPTER!

chapter 3

i didnt read any big posts..
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 02:15:40 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&