RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zypher's Song Of The Week!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I agree with Nightwolf. (That has to be the first time I've said that)

It was alright, but interesting. :)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I should show you some Fall of Troy songs. They're anything but orderly.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'd be interested in hearing them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
In that case, I might as well make this formal.

Song: Act One, Scene One
Artist: The Fall Of Troy
Album: Doppelganger (2005)
Genre: Experimental Rock

Listen Here

My favorite song off the Fall of Troy's new album. It's quite an odd style. I suppose the best way to describe it is as "post-hardcore progressive rock." They take influence from bands like Rush, yet still fuse it fluently with current-generation sound. The band is nothing more than a power trio, though they add plenty of effects to their instruments to fill out the sound. Chances are if you didn't like the previous song, this one won't catch your interest either. But give it a listen anyway.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Chances are if you didn't like the previous song, this one won't catch your interest either. But give it a listen anyway.

correct 100 %
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
I don't like the singer much, but other than that it was better than I expected.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I agree with Nightwolf. (That has to be the first time I've said that)

@_@ wow @_@
as for the Troy song..
I didnt like it, to much of fast guitar, too much of shouting.
And i didnt like  the way the speaker was singing, but the  guitar "style" not "speed" was good.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
No, you're wrong. The guitar was pretty cool.  :P

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Speaking of which, have you heard my song Lacrosse Sticks and Sandwiches, Halo? It's heavily inspired by this band.

http://z.crankeye.org/muzyx/Lacrosse%20Sticks%20And%20Sandwiches.mp3

Rep:
Level 97
I'm downloading it now, unfortunately I'll have to take a listen when I get home.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
off topic, but whats with the sigs?

Rep:
Level 97
Who? Surely your speaking to Zypher...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Zypher, blizzard, nightwolf

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's a staple of mine. I didn't realize Blizzard and Nightwolf were copying me, and now they shall suffer.

Rep:
Level 97
Speaking of which, have you heard my song Lacrosse Sticks and Sandwiches, Halo? It's heavily inspired by this band.

http://z.crankeye.org/muzyx/Lacrosse%20Sticks%20And%20Sandwiches.mp3

Listening to it now. Pretty awesome.  :)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hah, thanks man.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright, I forgot about this thread. So I've resolved the matter by linking to some YouTube videos.

Song: Season's Call
Artist: Hyde
Album: Faith

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dub5iCrhw

I've loved this song since the day I first heard it. It's what got me into J-Rock. You anime fans might recognize it as the opening theme to BLOOD+. It's one epic song, lemme tell you. I can't describe it any more than that. Listen and be amazed.

Song: Mordecai
Artist: Between The Buried And Me
Album: The Silent Circus

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUB_iDglVgQ

This song is chaos at it's best, and I love it. If you're into grind metal, you'll love this song. I don't really listen to the genre much, but this song has me hooked. Listen towards the end for a pleasant surprise.

Song: Soul Meets Body
Artist: Death Cab For Cutie
Album: Plans

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Df3REV8CLBM

My current favorite song from indie rockers Death Cab For Cutie. I forgot how I was introduced to this song, but one thing I haven't forgotten is how calming and serene it is, and what a good mood it puts me in. A great song by a great band.

And that's all you get for now. With three completely different songs, you're bound to like at least one of them (unless, of course, you're incredibly picky about your music). I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
best one is the second one...im not too much into BTBAM but hey alska was a fucking album to headbang too.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm considering moving this topic to Spam because it hardly gets any attention these days.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no, that would be a waste. I like seeing your new posts here.  ;D
Maybe change it to songs of the day, and update more often. of song of the every other day lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont move it to spam, i see this topic, d'l all the songs.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It's a staple of mine. I didn't realize Blizzard and Nightwolf were copying me, and now they shall suffer.

You're late. I'm already done with that. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl me too..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Listned to any probot?