RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The heck?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
When ever I click on a broken link my computer craps itself... it opens 52 of the same window... the window thats says sever not found... and there are many broken links here... mostly by silverline... He is a great person and I am not attacking him, I was just wondering if there might be a reason for this... i mean a reason why my computer is doing this...

side qustion... Why are all of silverline's links broken...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They're not. I'm guessing it's a browser issue, though I'm not too sure.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why are all of silverline's links broken...

Moved my site off to a new server I bought, this made any (something).slyph.org subdomains broken. I'll get them back up eventually or make them redirect to wherever their new location is~

(say, d.slyph.org is now slyph-ffma.crankeye.org)
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
When I was younger This happened to me... I can't remember how I fixed it....
I think I upgraded to windows XP and the problem went away (new ones came)

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno