RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Game

Rep:
Level 88
lets start by saying yeh its a ff game! so what!..

Its gonna be a lot like ff1 and ff2. it will be funny and kind of follow the story set in 8 bit threater (a web comic).

The only reason i'm posting it is because i shall need help :)

I need,
3/4 mappers
1 scripter ( i have got a few scripts it just needs to be put into the game)
i dont need a spriter. (i think)
also maybe 1/2 beta testers/ idea givers :)

Storyline,

The storyline will lossely follow the web comic 8 bit threather and also lossely follow ff1 and ff2.
It starts off in a forest with Black Mage and Fighter heading to a mysteroius cave.
"More soon."

Characters,

Black mage - A evil crazy person who plots to destroy the world or stab you while u sleep.
Fighter - A stupid guy but really nice and loves his swords.
"more coming soon"

Since i know you need screenshots to post a topic heres 2

I've got loads of sounds and sprites and some scripts thats needed. i'm putting a lot of work into this so it willnt be another ff spinoff :)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Please delete one of these topics, as you are not allowed to possess duplicates at any given time.

Rep:
Level 88
eh? i only have 1..? i'll check..

edit

i did have 2 , no idea why... sorry for that.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Not a problem, you might have double clicked when you were starting it, that does happen form time to time. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
ahh ok. so back to the game....

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maps need work. Nature is random, not all that stuff would look like that. and you need more varity. and your first map would look nicer like this: (2 min map)

I guess I can help with mapping, my screenshots are on my games project topic:

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=4568.0

I won't be a main mapper, sice i have my own game, but I can do minor exterior maps for you, and interior for you.

Top:

Stay away from RTP as much as possible
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 11:45:06 PM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
your mapping really needs work. THat looks like a clearing with trees, and not a forest. Also, i suggest that if youre going to do an 8-bit theatre game, you use RM2K3, because it is closer to "old school" style, and youll already have the battle system.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you're going to use the arshes sprite. Please go to adp, I have a really nice recolor.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you're going to use the arshes sprite. Please go to adp, I have a really nice recolor.

wait was that aimed at my map? if it was i made a new game and made that for him, to show the difference in his map and my 2 min map.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
OH OH!! Lemme map for you!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OH OH!! Lemme map for you!

umm.. I think i have seen you say you can map for other people, but i have yet to see you make a map to show your skills.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm, could you give us a bit of info about the characters and story? Just a bit?

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

wait was that aimed at my map? if it was i made a new game and made that for him, to show the difference in his map and my 2 min map.

I was talking about the fact fricken ARSHES was there. You know, the RTP fighter wearing brown fricken armor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
*censored*

what was here was an act of bordom that no one shall ever withness... but you will witness the bad grammer and spelling...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 08:34:40 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Cool effects banisher :)

right.. i think i will use rm2k3 it'll be easyier.

More info ok i'll do that when i get back as i'm going out quickly.

that map was made it 2 seconds and i just plumped some stuff down so i could submit the topic... :)
i'll make one in 2k3 laters and show u that so you can judge my mapping then.

I aint using arshes ! i'm using the ff sprites/chars. i am going to try to stay away from rtp stuff as much as possible.

Nikolia can i see a few examples of your maps plz.

and nouman i'll be happy if you can help a bit :)

p.s i'll mega edit the first post later

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)