RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tenraah is BACK

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
That's right, im back, and better than ever!

After a chain of events leading to my leaving the Crankeye world, im coming back.  I'll explain that later.  And i'll add some other stuff to this topic later too, i dont have much time now.

Aw man, you got rid of my favorite smiley...

UPDATE:
Now that i have time to type stuff, i'll explain.

After a huge virus attack, my RMXP was deleted, along with my first masterpiece *points at updated signature*.
But i've been doing some stuff with Warcraft 3 World Editor, to stay warmed up, and i think im gonna pay the $60 again for RMXP.  Ive started a new game with a trial version, and it has a character select thing at the beginning, and i'll work on that when i have RMXP again.

I bet most of you dont even remember me.  maybe a couple of you do.  I wasn't the most popular person here.

So, anything i should know about who the new "big-guys" are on the formus?  is blueXx still around?  him and a couple other people are the only one i remember.

And why doesn't my avatar show full size or animated anymore?

AND WHERE'S MY SMILEY?!   >:(

Talk to ya later,

Tenraah
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 08:08:38 PM by Tenraah »
"...because, you know, whatever."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Welcome back, Tenraah. You are yet another member before my time. BlueXx is already gone for quite some time. BTW, you don't need to pay 60$ again, just get your activation code back with the serial you've got from Enterbrain.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
Well, you see... I didnt write the code thingy down...
I kept it on a Notepad document, that was erased aswell

BUT, i did use the code thingy to activate the game on my dad's computer.
Is there some way i can get the code from that?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome, Tenraah! It is nice to meet you.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome, I don't know you too well, but by the way the other replys sounded, you sound pretty cool!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...when did you join? you seem sorta...familiar...*shrug* ah well, welcome back.

@blizzard- wow...i keep forgetting youre relativley "new"...lol...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Tenrah, I am FuMannChu, thy god.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome back, no idea who you were but welcome back.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I remember you kinda

WELCOME BACK !

! !
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
welcome back
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks for the Welcome.

Nightwolf... I remember you from when it was your first week at the forums, i think.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Welcome back Tenraah!
I hope you like the changes.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hi, I don't really remember you cause I was a new member when the previous forum got hacked but hey! Welcome back! I feel so sorry for you project getting deleated and losing the activation code, thats just so tight...

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hello.

Also, bodge left. In case you were wondering. And Dr. Sword.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh...so we're certain they've left now?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's been a month. They're as good as dead to me.