RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hellos

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back all, sorry for not being on my real life was to hectic. but now i'm back to bug u all and play most games that get made :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
who are you?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
welcome back whoever

and urm post such things in the welcome topic
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Heh, I figured you'd come back sooner or later.

Rep:
Level 88
thx zypher someone remembers me :)

and i didnt look for a welcome topic Nw soz.

and i'm a annoying guy who plays all the projects mades and comments on them. :P

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thx zypher someone remembers me :)

and i didnt look for a welcome topic Nw soz.

and i'm a annoying guy who plays all the projects mades and comments on them. :P

haha.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i remeber you!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How? I don't remember you being here before crankeye shut down.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm lost.....

Zypher thanks alot for your tips on using RTP, I have took a step back from using it, and my maps are looking great since they all don't look the same now. I have added about 3 maps w/o using RTP already, (screenshots of them under my games topic)

Thanks!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No problem. Always happy to help, and I must say your maps look tons better.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I remember mraellis! He joined about the same time I did I think. Welcome back man!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I remember him well. Along with me and Christina, we posted in almost every Projects/Games topic being made.

Rep:
Level 96
She still hasn't come back...gone for good I guess.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
he Mraelis!!! you remember me, right?

hm.

oh...and i talk to christina a bit. she uh...well, i dunno what her deal is. We're still friends, but i think shes trying to shed her "nerd skin". hm.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I remember you, too. :)
Welcome back! =D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
thx dante arrowone and Blizzard :)

i remember you 3 :)

so christinas gone then? :(

maybe it was the whole thing about her being a girl that made her go?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No, it was the whole thing about her not using RPG Maker anymore. Plus she tries too hard to convince herself she's not a geek when she so obviously is.

Rep:
Level 96
How...how does Zypher have 7777 posts?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Because I am leet.

Rep:
Level 88
lol he spams a lot ;P

and ahh its a "I'M NOT A GEEK" thing :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol he spams a lot ;P

yeah...i mean...she even thinks just looking at my avatar (its my DP on msn as well) is annoying since it resembles anime...

its digital devil saga...

*smolder*

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
lol he spams a lot ;P

Posting in Spam doesn't add to your post count. Plus it's not like I'd ever spam outside the Spam forum.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are many people returning to this fourm?