RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CBS (Custom Battle System) RPG Maker 2003

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Do any of you have a custom battle system? Pls give me a tut about this.....

Or better yet..a hunger system. I want my game to be realistic.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 10:44:58 AM by asim »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We really need more detail. And have you checked out the script database yet? I hear that have alot of cool scripts there.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
A CBS eh, not much info is really needed. A script would be majorly useless for RM2k3.

Anyways to make a CBS would take a whole lot of effort on your part, but if you're willing to try, http://www.rm2kete.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=listarticles&secid=1

that would be a place to check out.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
What is 'Enter Password' in Rm2k3????

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
It means you cant play without a password or some shizzle like that (i use the XP passes)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
That isn't it. I'm pretty sure though its Key Input Processing.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club