RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG made on this Forum?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
You should try Anaryu's game Outlaw City. He posted it here just a few days ago. I haven't played it, but as I know Anaryu it will be good. I just downloaded it and will play it tonight. :)

Sounds good. I'll check it out later.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Woot, two people mentioned Futaiten!!  I am glad to say that I do, in fact, still work on it, though I do not post my progress on this forum.  I recently added voice acting, and fixed a lot of bugs.  College has made progress ver slow, and now that I have Neverwinter Nights 2, I've been dedicating all of my free time towards that.

Anywho, what I'm sayin' is, I work on my game at a leisurely and comfortable pace.  I have every intention of finishing it, but that point will probably not be reached until far in the future.  I have no problem with that, because I do enjoy working with RPG Maker 2003.  Every day is like a happy wonderful magical sparkly fun smiling rainbow butterflies and HURRAH.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Woot, two people mentioned Futaiten!!  I am glad to say that I do, in fact, still work on it, though I do not post my progress on this forum.  I recently added voice acting, and fixed a lot of bugs.  College has made progress ver slow, and now that I have Neverwinter Nights 2, I've been dedicating all of my free time towards that.

Anywho, what I'm sayin' is, I work on my game at a leisurely and comfortable pace.  I have every intention of finishing it, but that point will probably not be reached until far in the future.  I have no problem with that, because I do enjoy working with RPG Maker 2003.  Every day is like a happy wonderful magical sparkly fun smiling rainbow butterflies and HURRAH.

lol, at the descriptive writing. Really I am new to this fourm and at first look i saw many topics in the Projects/Games section that said they were making a game, but then never updated the topic, so I am guessing they have quit their game. Anyways I can already after only working on my game for about 2 months, and it HARD to finish a good game. There are so many things people look for, such as RTP. I did not know RTP was something people did not enjoy until after a month, so I had to re-make all my maps, and I am still re-making them.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
My current project is my first one, and with work full time it's not often I get to work on it.  I'll jump on the leisurely bandwagon and say that rushing through a game will make the storyline suck.  If I don't have the inspiration to do a scene I try not to put too much work into it because I know that if I wait a while then one day the perfect dialogue will pop into my head while I'm at work.

But sometimes it's a long while. :)

There is some RTP in my game, mostly maps and common NPCs, but main characters I do try to make in Photoshop.  Although I am no graphic designer by any means, at least I hope the storyline will eventually make up for it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, mine is also the first. Only if it's the first, doesn't mean it has to be bad.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
as soon as mine is finished, I will claim the title.  muwahaha
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You can't beat Chaos Project. ::)
Solely the name is awesome. ::)
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hey, "Book of Days" is an awesome title.  In the demo I released, I wasn't able to explain to the players that the experience of the game is actually the retelling of the events, as told by a bard.  Thus, its title "Book of Days."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also, when DW is done. Don't expect gameplay that's pushing RM limits. Expect a plot that pushes the limits of RM.

If DW doesn't get any bit of conrtoversy, I will be extremely dissapointed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
AoB isn't going to be a "great" game or even a "good" game by RPG Maker community standards.  But that's ok because I'm not doing it for fame or recognition among the RPG Maker community.  I'm doing it for myself, and for a few specific people who at one time I considered to be friends.

I don't care what anybody else would have to say about it after completing it, but what I have to say in it will not be lost on those it is meant for.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hm, now, the thing about this thread is that it asked for a favorite game made and distributed on this forum.  Everyone here says they don't really have a favorite, and that makes us sound bad.  We all have favorite RM games, but none of them were found here.

Funny that all of my top favorite RM games can be downloaded from gaminggroundzero.com ...  in yo' face, RMXP!  RM2K owns!

Rep:
Level 90
MOT's zelda was good..
Blizzards game.
Yossy's Fuitaten was also nice, and so was Maia's game.
There are many good games made on this forum...

I am thrilled to even be mentioned by one person!!! I never indeed finished my original Maia game simply because no one made it 2 hours into the game. It is currently 15 hours long, so once someone gets 8 hours into the game, I will finish it for sure :-)
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
a plot that pushes the limits of RM.

I don't expect anything less. xD
Visit our website.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I like your game too, Maia!  Although I didn't get very far.  I'll pick it up again whenever I'm not playing Neverwinter Nights 2.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=2859.0

that one was a pretty cool one.

True, it was good, but it wasn't "made on this forum".
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Haha, that's exactly what I was talking about.. um... several posts ago.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=2859.0

that one was a pretty cool one.

True, it was good, but it wasn't "made on this forum".

It better push limits, I rated the thing NC-17. Any ways later this week I'll make a topic for DW. Who knows it may get on a favorites list.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'll be waiting for it!