RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I was board

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
http://z11.invisionfree.com/vi_ice_ink/index.php?

how do you make this? ok, i sighed up now what?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
You need to know how to make the board? I can help with that, I'm pretty experienced.xD
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ok, thanks.
Any help anyone will give i'll take (mental help also needed)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
ok, thanks.
Any help anyone will give i'll take (mental help also needed)

1.Allright, to make new Forums and things, go to your Admin CP located at the top of your option bar.

2. Nextly, type in your username and pass to enter the Admin CP.

3. After that, it should take you to a whole different place with Administrating options.

4. Look down the list of your options on the left and find the 'New Category' option. Click it.

5. It'll take you to a few blanks you need to fill out. Fill it out.

6. Next, look down your option list again after filling out and adding the 'New Category'. Try to find the 'New Forum' option. {It should be right below or above 'New Category' option}

7. Pick which category you want it in when it takes you to a list of blanks to fill out for the new Forum. Then just fill it out, add it to the site, and that's how you add Forums.

I hope that helped. If you have any questions, just ask them here.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks

No problem. If you need anymore help just let me know, pal.

Rep:
Level 96
It worked!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
It worked!!!

Glad to hear it, dude. It's a pretty simple process once you get the hang of it.

Rep:
Level 96
so how do you make people into mods and how do you get more then one catigory in the forum things?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 07:44:42 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
so how do you make mod and how do you get more then one catigory in the forum things?

How to make  mod tutorial:

1. Go to the Admin CP.

2. Type in your username and pass.

3.You will automatically be taken to the Admin CP after that. Scroll down and look at your options on the left side.

4. Go to 'manage user groups'.

5. Look down to the very bottom on the right side.

6. You'll see the title:' Add a new member group'.

7.It'll have a something below it that has a scroll option.  Beside the scroll it should say this "Base new group on....."

8. Base it on members and then click 'Set up new group'.

9. Then it should take you to a list of blanks for you to fill out. Choose what you want the group to be, fill out the information, and your set to go for that.

Category tutorial:

I described to you how to make categories and add Forums. You can have as many categories as you want, but you can not put two categories together.

If you have anymore questions just let me know.

Edit: Disregard the tutorial above, you asked how to make people mods. That tutorial is meant on how to make user groups. To make people mod go to the Admin CP, type in your username and pass, look at your Admin list of options to the left and choose the option: File/Edit Member.

It'll take you to a blank. Type in which member you want to edit.

After you type in the members name, it'll take you to their profile. Chooce 'edit details' and look at their user group once you enter the profile, change them from members to mod and then save.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 07:50:54 AM by Indignos »

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks now there is two mods!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks now there is two mods!

Lol, NP, feel free to ask more questions if you need help.