RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A kinda newby question

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
iv seeen alot of ff7 side battle system scripts.
i was wondering does this give u the option wheere the battle sprite is on the right, and monster on the left to attack insteD?

if not. could any make me a script like this. Your name WILL go into the game credits.

Thx Alot

Anton
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep:
Level 90
just try them all one of them is bound to let u do that.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thats how they are, unless you don't know left from right. im assuming this is what you want:

_ _
 (>>)                  O
 /    \                 /|\
|_ _ _|                /\
monster            hero

because thats what they all do.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yes dante, that would be it :P
thanks alot, you got any recommendations on scripts to use?
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep:
Level 90
use cybersams for battle graphics or look up rikkuholics one.
Yay i got a zoo sort of