RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy XII is Released!

Rep:
Level 88
I don't know if anybody knew this ( you guys probably do know) but FFXII was released in North America on October 31, 2006- last halloween, fyi. I don't know about you guys, but I want this game. It has an entirely new gameplay system. I played a demo, not the best FF as I could tell, but sweet gameplay- nearly addicting. I plan to get it for Christmas or something.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
An ISO of it was leaked mid-september.

Haven't played it, though the soundtrack is awesome. Sakimoto <3
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
What?!  The soundtrack wasn't composed by Uematsu?!  That's like, blasphemous in the world of FF.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Still...it sounds quite good.  It has a FF:Tactics sort of feel to it, though.

Rep:
Level 88
An ISO of it was leaked mid-september.

Haven't played it, though the soundtrack is awesome. Sakimoto <3

Yes, I've heard about that. Square Enix tried to find all of them quickly and remove them before any others were downloaded. xD

I hope I can get this before Christmas, but I don't think I'll be able to, my parents said wait til' Christmas. I heard it's the best Final Fantasy, but it doesn't look like the greatest to me.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
i reckon FFXIII looks better than XII

Rep:
Level 88
i reckon FFXIII looks better than XII

Yeah. They're only thirteen percent done with FFXIII and Versus is one percent completed.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
FFXII was released in North America on October 31, 2006- last halloween, fyi.

OH NOEZ! I DON'T WANT IT! TAKE IT AWAY!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
uhhh..why? it looks pretty fun.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i'll be getting this as soon as I'm done with ToA
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
FFXII was released in North America on October 31, 2006- last halloween, fyi.

OH NOEZ! I DON'T WANT IT! TAKE IT AWAY!

Why don't you want it? It's not that bad, is it?Lol.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What?!  The soundtrack wasn't composed by Uematsu?!  That's like, blasphemous in the world of FF.
Hitoshi Sakimoto did the FFXII ost <3 He composed the Vagrant Story OST (my favourite OST of all time, so much I even bought a copy !_!) ...

Still...it sounds quite good.  It has a FF:Tactics sort of feel to it, though.
And also tactics. Though he teamed up with somebody else (I forget who) for the tactics OST.
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I gave up on FF after FFX. Unless the series gets better with story and plot I will most probably never again play an FF, because that would be waste of time.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I gave up on FF after FFX. Unless the series gets better with story and plot I will most probably never again play an FF, because that would be waste of time.

Oh okay. I understand now. Lol.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

He stopped doing the music after 10 (thank god. Actually, it may have been 10-2. I don't really care, I don't like either of those soundtracks.), but he'll stll do random bits (like the main theme in 12, I believe). Personally, I think he's been going downhill anyway. He's starting to get more "misses" than hits.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I don't know, I thought the music was pretty good, maybe not the best but not bad either.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
alright...so i started playing FFXII today...

personally, i think its really great. The graphics are wonderful, Vaan, although in a man-stripper outfit, isnt a whiny bitch (ala tidus), and so far the story seems pretty good. The battle system is fun, gambits work well (although i think something messed up since they havent healed me yet >.>)...and it isnt as tedious or annoying as having random battles.

well...thats just my opinion.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I got it today and it is the best final fnatasy yet! When 10 came out I thought... this game suck... then x-2 brought me to tears at it's... i don't know a word strong enough... but XII makes up for all that and more...
but it still could haved used a little kekfa...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I got it today and it is the best final fnatasy yet! When 10 came out I thought... this game suck... then x-2 brought me to tears at it's... i don't know a word strong enough... but XII makes up for all that and more...
but it still could haved used a little kekfa...

NO.

well...i dunno. the story isnt supposed to be cataclysmic "save the world" you know.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No?
No I didn't get the game?
No I didn't think X and X-2 sucked?
No It's not the best final fantasy?
No I didn't maker up for X and X-2?

What did you mean by "NO."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No Kegfuck- er...Kefka, most likely.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
No Kegfuck- er...Kefka, most likely.

exactly arrow, thankyou. Wow BOE, i expected nobody but us to get it. Hm...odd.

Rep:
Level 88
I just got it. The levels and maps are so huge so far!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yay, finally some huge levels and maps other than FFX's linear ones.  I want to get this sooo bad T.T.  I loved the demo...and the games even better!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hi, I listened to one of your songs. I didn't like it. I'm never going to listen to any of your music ever again.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: