RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Umm....hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Teh ultimate pokemon lover
Umm,yeah,hello everyone....I'm realbad at introductions.......

I'll start from the beggining

I installed rpg maker xp a few days ago.I was about to run it but it said something about rgss-trtp standard.

So now I joined the forums to get some  answers

So now that I'm here,I guess I'll stay andI hope I'll get along woth people here and have fun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hello Dia! Nice to meet you! You should set up your avatar and personal settings, I'd really like to know more about who I'm welcoming. ;D That aside, very nice to meet you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i think your a girl @_@ right?

WELCOME TO T E H forums!
Arlen is hot.

WELCOME TO T E H forums!

.....*cough*Thats kinda discouraging

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Don't mind Nightwolf. Beware my long post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate. :-\

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

You'll have great time here!
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Heeheheheheh, I like you all ready, mostly your sense of humor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

WELCOME TO T E H forums!

.....*cough*Thats kinda discouraging
oh sorry, just seeing your name i thought
SORRY
Arlen is hot.

I kinda like pokemon that's all.It supposed to be Parukia and Diaruga put together.Hehe

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome, so I suppose you are to be putting together a new pokemon game? well if so here are some stuff I had bookmarked:

some stuff
http://www.gamingw.net/resource/5/?l=62

pokemon starter kit:
http://www.phanxgames.com/pxg/projects/view.asp?id=691
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Here is some more they are for RPG maker 2003

http://charas-project.net/resources.php

There is a little search button thing... just typ in pokemon or anything esle you want.. they are rpg maker 2003 resoures but you can use some of the in xp... I think...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Need all 386 pokemon? If you do, click here

http://www.phanxgames.com/resources/thumbnails.php?album=64&page=17

With it click on all 368 pokemon and bam you got them all in 1-2 click.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You many continue this topic is PM. It's starting to get spammed up.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club