RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[BT] Outlaw City and Outlaw City: Dark Past [COMPLETED GAMES]

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Why has this been moved to Abandoned Projects? ??? This is a finished game. *moves*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
the download link doesnt work. can you give me another one?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wait until hbgames.org fixes their server.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Ooooo, looks interesting. I look forward to playing it.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, it's a really cool premise eh? I've not gotten very far yet but I'm enjoying it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
All the pics are down ;9
I bet Anayru took them down ;9

Rep:
Level 97
All the pics are down ;9
I bet Anayru took them down ;9

Well, he was last active April 11, and they were up on April 12, so that is a doubtful claim. Maybe the host expired? I don't know.

Rep:
Level 88
Where IS he hiding the knife...?
Project of the Month winner for February 2010Project of the Month winner for August 2007
Oops! Sorry, been mildly inactive for a bit.

I'm afraid my hosting and activity at hbgames.org are a thing of the past now. We're working on getting a new host for all 3 of our completed projects and our current work.

As soon as I can get this stuff uploaded I'll be sure to fix the first post!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 05:25:42 AM by Anaryu »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
YUS!

YOURE BACK(ish)!

I love your work ^^

Rep:
Level 88
Project of the Month winner for February 2010Project of the Month winner for August 2007
I'm quite back. ^_^

We're currently in the process of getting our hosting finalized and then we'll be uploading and organizing the stuff and I'll update my two threads and post my on-going project, Cast Aside.

If you'd like to get Outlaw City now, you can see it's PhanxGame project page here:
http://phanxgames.com/pxg/projects/view.asp?id=1571

Cast Aside's first Episode is here:
http://phanxgames.com/pxg/projects/view.asp?id=1577

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you should repost screenshots on the front page.

Rep:
Level 97
@ Dante
We're currently in the process of getting our hosting finalized and then we'll be uploading and organizing the stuff

@Anaryu
So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the games you've posted. I just tried Cast Aside and was quite impressed. The initial minigame was quite  fun (I got 7) , and the Battle System is, simply put, amazing. I really, really enjoy tactical battle systems in general and I actually think that yours has the potential to be better than any other TBS I know of, and that includes commercial games. It actually requires strategy because off the Real-time nature of it and simply put, it is awesome. Great work so far. I died in the first battle, so I didn't get very far, but I am quite looking forward to the finished product. Is it going to involve a lot of party members or are you going to keep the numbers down so that it is easier to keep track of what's going on? Anyway, great work.

Rep:
Level 88
@ Dante
We're currently in the process of getting our hosting finalized and then we'll be uploading and organizing the stuff

@Anaryu
So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the games you've posted. I just tried Cast Aside and was quite impressed. The initial minigame was quite  fun (I got 7) , and the Battle System is, simply put, amazing. I really, really enjoy tactical battle systems in general and I actually think that yours has the potential to be better than any other TBS I know of, and that includes commercial games. It actually requires strategy because off the Real-time nature of it and simply put, it is awesome. Great work so far. I died in the first battle, so I didn't get very far, but I am quite looking forward to the finished product. Is it going to involve a lot of party members or are you going to keep the numbers down so that it is easier to keep track of what's going on? Anyway, great work.

Wow, that's a high compliment! We can't wait to get our files up again so I can put a thread for Cast Aside and fix the other threads. Hope I continue to not disappoint. :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Tactical?
as in, like, FFT? Oooh. Ill have to play THAT one.

Rep:
Level 87
@ Dante

@Anaryu

That souds great! Where can I download it?

Rep:
Level 88
Okay! First post has been fixed.

Sorry for the delay all, but all the files are now updated. Our new webpage is still being put together, but all the screenshots and download links are back up and working properly with our new host.

Please let me know if you have any issues with these, but I expect they should prove quite solid and stable.

Thanks for the continued support!

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
nice games! I'm actually playing these after school when I get home, they're just that good! (...and also I've got nothing else to do then... but still!)

I especially like your cbs in dark past! Which are you using? Or is it your own?  ;8
However, nice games!

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Rep:
Level 88
nice games! I'm actually playing these after school when I get home, they're just that good! (...and also I've got nothing else to do then... but still!)

I especially like your cbs in dark past! Which are you using? Or is it your own?  ;8
However, nice games!

Thank you!

And yes, Dark Past's battle system is something I put together within the 2-week time-frame. :)

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
w00t!? You're awesome!! Of course, I've got no clue at all how hard it is to make something like that, but still! I think you're amazing!  ;)

And also... did you get my PM and decided to just answer it here, in the forum, or didn't you get it, at all...?

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow....
That looks amazing.

Can you PM me the WindowSkin? (If you wouldn't mind...)

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
OMG I love the battle system in Outlaw City: Dark Past  :tpg: :tpg: Can you let me know where you got the script if you don't mind? D:

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm pretty sure that battle system is somewhat original, if not evented.  :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow, not like this is gravedigging or anything.

Rep:
Level 97
It's only been 2 months, and this project needs a bump anyway for being awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
Agreed. This game is effing awesome =|.