RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Morrowind/oblivion mod section

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I want to know all teh good morrowind mods you use. and I but oblivion as well to keep them both 1 topic and save on forum room  ;D. So, any good ones you all got? I have bloodmoon and tribunal so don't hold back. but say any expansions reqired anyways for those who are unlucky :P.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I've once made a little mod on my own which I played a little bit. :) Just a few weapons and armors, nothing really special.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Meh, if anyone will get on hamachi (worms world party area) and wants to get it and try, I would be willing to play a multiplayer game on morrowind....HEHEHE  http://www.ravensky.org/shanjaq/betatest/

some beta test of some thing. BTW it requires bloodmoon
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
lol, who needs mods when ur a lvl 23 Battlemage w/1261hp, 4236mana, 11710 fatigue, 4159 str, 101 intelligence, 65 willpower, 3382 agility, 3359 speed, 4103 endurance, 75 personality, 4104 luck, 361 blunt weapon skill, 100 acrobatics(jumping and falling), 80% magic resist, 100% common disease resist, 150% (??) blight resist, 100% corpus resist, 110% fire resist, 30%(eww) poison resist, 30% (also eww) shock resist, 10% (really really eww) frost resist, and then shielding and reflect stuff

lol, I can carry a total of 20795 weight and I just ran thru a locked and trapped door....

Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'll post in this thread later when I'm sober because I use a ton of these for Morrowind.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
lol, who needs mods when ur a lvl 23 Battlemage w/1261hp, 4236mana, 11710 fatigue, 4159 str, 101 intelligence, 65 willpower, 3382 agility, 3359 speed, 4103 endurance, 75 personality, 4104 luck, 361 blunt weapon skill, 100 acrobatics(jumping and falling), 80% magic resist, 100% common disease resist, 150% (??) blight resist, 100% corpus resist, 110% fire resist, 30%(eww) poison resist, 30% (also eww) shock resist, 10% (really really eww) frost resist, and then shielding and reflect stuff

lol, I can carry a total of 20795 weight and I just ran thru a locked and trapped door....

?_?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
That's how morrowind works. If you do it right, you can have many of your stats maxed (at 100, by the way, you cheater) and be on level, like, 20.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!

Dude, the max is 100 unless you are using a cheat mod or using teh console. Besides, once you finnish the game there is nothing else to do, bu MODS however, make the game more enjoyable.

He porbablty just used alot of instant hero 3000 ^^, dumb consol cheater.

Only console cheat when you won't finnish the game that way.

besides,

I would be willing to play a multiplayer game on morrowind....HEHEHE  http://www.ravensky.org/shanjaq/betatest/

some beta test of some thing. BTW it requires bloodmoon
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 96
Actually you can go over 100 if you use certain artifacts or equipable items. Nothing raises stats that high, though, unless he made it himself in the constructions kit or is using the console to adjust his stats.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, from another forum.

Quote from: me
Okay, here's my list.

World of Faces - Adds better faces and hair than the crappy ones the game comes with.
The Wilderness Mod 2 - adds monsters. May be too difficult for beginners.
Giants - Adds giant monsters. May be too difficult for beginners.
New Arrows - adds more arrows and messes with the projectile weapons system (makes it better, because the original system is ridiculously lousy)
Real Signposts - puts REAL TEXT on the signposts (pointless, but whatever)
Entertainers - I don't know why I have this.
Master Index - New quest.
100 Projectile Store Chance - fixes projectile store thingy. (If an arrow hits, you'll get it back from the creature's dead body)
Rheddheads (there's, like, 7 of them) - New heads/hair.
horatio_casting - adjusts magicka useage for spells and stuff. Good.
Wakim's Game Improvements - Just get it.
add-on-pack_morrowind - adds on to towns and stuff. Doesn't make the game too much easier, though, so don't worry.
Area Effect Arrows - adds EXPLODING ARROWS!!
Better Bodies - Makes the character figures look a million times better.
IceBrady Robe Replacer - female robes fit the female form. Sexy.

gogogo

Edit: There's also a Smoother Bodies plugin that makes the character figures better, but a little too skinny. I use it on my widescreen laptop to compensate for the weird ratio. It's a personal preference, I guess, but the smoother bodies mod DOES have some sweet robe plugins you can find.

Edit 2: Also check the Official Morrowind site for official updates. Trust me.

Edit 3: I hope you bought Tribunal and Bloodmoon, too, because those two expansions are worth it, and have some sweet gameplay updates with them.

That's from, like, a year ago, and if I started playing again I'd use a ton more than that, but I guess those are the basic, must-haves.

Rep:
Level 89
lol there are ways to make fortify stats remain after removing gear so you can use that over and over again
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
has no one relized the MULTIPLAYER GAME YET?

it is possible so if anyone wants to go playing with me then W00T! I SHALL PWNZ UAGEWW!!!!111one

anyone up?

http://www.ravensky.org/news/miscellaneous/regarding_morrowind_online/ better instructions?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
my CD won't work. Sorry all I can't use this thread anymore until I figure out how to put in my CD without this irritating noise comming up and with it actually working. :p
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO