RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LOL SQUARE-ENIX

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
FF8 is probably my favorite Final Fantasy. =*

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Although I did not enjoy 8's gameplay, I'd go as far to say it had the best storyline in the series, as confusing as it may have been, LOL
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I hated 8, plain and simple.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Vi and VII and the best in my opinion.  Oh, and don't forget IX.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Tactics pwns all your FF's, plain and simple. It's storyline pwnz FF8's (as far as I could get :D, I have a knack at getting somewhere and then never getting to do a thing because I dun know what to do. Like the part of FF7 were your have to dress up like a girl, or the part of FF8 after you beat teh crap outta your first summon :D.

FFT, the red dot shows you were you havn't been. OR it's simple to know were to go. That and you know you will have a fight at every location ever shown to you, no matter what :D
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Tactics pwns all your FF's, plain and simple. It's storyline pwnz FF8's (as far as I could get :D, I have a knack at getting somewhere and then never getting to do a thing because I dun know what to do. Like the part of FF7 were your have to dress up like a girl, or the part of FF8 after you beat teh crap outta your first summon :D.

FFT, the red dot shows you were you havn't been. OR it's simple to know were to go. That and you know you will have a fight at every location ever shown to you, no matter what :D
So, basically, you don't like to read or think for yourself. Because in every Final Fantasy is tells you exactly what to do and where to go in the character dialogues, and if it isn't spelled out for you, it's still pretty much common sense.

All you care about is the fighting, and that's not what Final Fantasy is about.

It's no wonder you don't like Final Fantasy games except for Tactics.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:50:15 AM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Just because in Tactics you know where to go... actually, no that has NOTHING to do with the story.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wait, if you only like tactics because you know where to go.... That's fricken sad. Didn't you pay attention to the storyline at ALL? Also, what about how good the class system was in that game? God, it had so many better aspects than it was easy to navigate.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I should really take five minutes to download that, it seems really interesting.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It'll probably take longer than 5 mins to dl, but yeah, FFT is pretty awesome. I've just overplayed it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I love 8 because of the strong psychological content it has, especially when it's doing all the "Squall is thinking to himself: ____" stuff. I really loved how deep inside they let us get into the character Squall. From lone wolf beginning, to the first signs of falling in love, to breakdown when Rinoa goes into a coma, to acting on impulse and emotion for the first time in his life rescuing Rinoa in outer space WITH NO PLAN IN MIND (I love that scene. It's so powerful), to finally coming to terms with what his feelings are.

I totally agree. It's a good psychical game even though the battle system was a little bit confusing. Many things could have been done better, even the story, but the plot was very good, maybe one of the best plot in an FF game. I loved it when Squall thought "You are talking about it as it was decided, since the day of my birth!"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I love 8 because of the strong psychological content it has, especially when it's doing all the "Squall is thinking to himself: ____" stuff. I really loved how deep inside they let us get into the character Squall. From lone wolf beginning, to the first signs of falling in love, to breakdown when Rinoa goes into a coma, to acting on impulse and emotion for the first time in his life rescuing Rinoa in outer space WITH NO PLAN IN MIND (I love that scene. It's so powerful), to finally coming to terms with what his feelings are.

I totally agree. It's a good psychical game even though the battle system was a little bit confusing. Many things could have been done better, even the story, but the plot was very good, maybe one of the best plot in an FF game. I loved it when Squall thought "You are talking about it as it was decided, since the day of my birth!"
I also love the scene when the White SeeDs come to get Ellone when Garden is adrift on the ocean. When Squall's all "Don't rely on me! Everyone has to look out for themselves!"

And then it shows the ship sailing off, and Squall's thinking "why do people rely on one another? In the end your alone, anyway." And that string piece is playing.

God, it makes my eyes water every time. Such a powerful scene, especially with that music playing.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: