RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] E.P.I.C

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
A feature for "Project Servanologist" that i am creating, its called E.P.I.C or Enhanced.Protection.Intelligence.Command
it is the main item of the game that you use through out mission or multiplayer even online matches, it gives;

Enhanced FoF detector (helps you not lose points for team kills)
Extra sniper scope (gives 5000x scope for snipers with maxed out weapon skills)
Medical Warnings (when shot it tells you, as you can be shot with silent shots)
Ammunition Auto (reloads 2 shots before ammo emptys)
Maping abilitys (alows Peace keepers to map strategic points of a battle field so they may gain an advantage)
Armor Upgrades (as you level you can buy upgrades this allows players to buy upgrades and configure them)
Advanced H/E/S system (tells your Health, Energy and Sprint Energy in a bar to the bottom left of the screen)
Quick Warnings (tells you when to use a med pack and when to use Stes Shots)
Equpment Auto (Scans the area for enviromental dangers and equips character (if they have the equipment) with the correct equipment to get through alive)
Comm System (allows players to talk with head phones or mikes)

its for a 3D game so i can'tgive out the script but i will make a 2D one for you guys
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:21:45 AM by boe »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
5000x scope 0.o

thats like sniper on steriods
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
B.I.E or Biological Infomation Enhancer allows a player to use certain body skill that they gain through out the game sort of like Deus Ex like the Augmentations 12 slots can be made in to Aug spots so far i've got;

Silent Run Aug
Fast Run Aug
Advanced Targeting Aug
Spy Drone Aug
Combat Drone Aug
Stealth Aug
Radar Transparent Aug