RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is reincarnation true? (from a hindu)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Before you read, please not that this a Hindu concept. If you don't agree, no problem, post your views. Let's all respect all our views for there is no right nor wrong answer.

Energy can not be either created nor destroyed, only changed. Life, soul, athma, can be considered as energy. Once we die, our soul turns into a different kind of energy until it finds a host. Our host is dependant on the type of soul we have. The more bad or evil we do, less powerful is the energy, making the soul be hosts of less complex organisms (everything but man). If we were good, our soul is powerful enough to take host in a human. If our soul was even more powerful, we cease to exsist and return back the source of energy, god.

THANK YOU. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
Energy can not be either created nor destroyed, only changed. Life, soul, athma, can be considered as energy. Once we die, our soul turns into a different kind of energy until it finds a host. Our host is dependant on the type of soul we have. The more bad or evil we do, less powerful is the energy, making the soul be hosts of less complex organisms (everything but man). If we were good, our soul is powerful enough to take host in a human. If our soul was even more powerful, we cease to exsist and return back the source of energy, god.
so energy can't be created or destroyed which we all know but according to you it is destroyed if you are bad and it is created if you are good
try making this make sense first
if reincarnation were true then howcome the population of the planet increases and if people who do a lot of good return to god then where is the reincarnation?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In short, my stance is: bullshit. But eh.

Death is losing your energy, through whatever expendature, either natural or inflicted. At least, more than is needed for your body to function, as things like hair growth continue on for a while after death.

Your "soul: or "life" is the result of the retardedly complex chemical wonders of your cells. To remain functioning, they need the constant stream of blood and nutrients to both remove their waste and bring new fuel. When you die, this can't happen, and so your cells deteriorate (pretty rapidly). You slip in to unconsciousness, but eventually even the basic life supporting parts can't function. You're now dead. That's it. Put with a little more explanation.

I ask you: prove it?

~ | ~ | ~
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 01:30:54 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I like the second one
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
No one can know what happens when you die. Anyone claiming otherwise is rather foolish. Personally, I don't really care. Let's just live life and try to enjoy it okay?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ok now, im a Hindu, but whatever i say dont flame me.

Reincarnation can happen, maybe not to.
Like some days ago i saw a boy in the news, who said he remembers his past life, he said he was a robber and robbed of someone. AND THAT INCIDENT did happen. But you never know it could be for publicity.

It could also be real.To be sure , reincarnation is only coming back after death, not needed to be alive.
Like a crocodile comes back as a leather purse or something..

But for humans, we can never be sure...
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol, the crocadile hunter comming back as a croc ! xD

Irony eh?

But I don't believe in reincarnation. If you 'remember' your past lives, it's not real. It's your imagination. You can sincerely believe that you saw a frog in the window, but it was really a funny shaped leaf. What I'm saying is. If you can loose all sense of taste and smell, yet still think you're tasting stuff, you can imagine different scenarios.

Erm, coincidence. Yeah. I'm bored. Exhausted. My point makes no sense. Personally I don't care. Leave me alone!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
the only flaw in the theory is the population keeps increasing, but if energy can't be created how can that be?

i like the theory of reincarnation, but unfortunetly it takes more than just liking to thought of something existing to make you believe in something.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEIR DIFFERENT BRAINS IN SHORT
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

Then it would be called "known science" and not "religious belief". =/
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?

Then it would be called "known science" and not "religious belief". =/

that's what I love about religion.  there is no way to prove it but there is also no way to disprove it.  My brother is a strong christian and he always gets pissed at me for not being one, and his main argument is there is nothing I can do to disprove it.  Of course, I counter that argument by picking up a pen and saying: prove this isn't really the true god, right now.  of course he can't, so argument over.

of course I like reincarnation alot more than christianty.  dont believe it, but like it.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
This is not the energy only of Earth, but the whole universe. Also keep in mind, as the human population grows, animals are killed and so is plants. Don't think it as only Earth, but as the whole universe (yes, aliens too). You tell me to prove it right? Well, lets see you prove it first. Also I didn't come up with ENERGY CAN ONLY BE CHANGED THING. It's an actual true law, like newton's law.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 10:15:33 PM by oneray »

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You don't need to prove it. Unless, of course, you're trying to claim it's true. Oh wait, you are? Yeah, okay, show us some proof buddy. If you can't prove it then it's just a belief and in my book that doesn't mean shit.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Sadly i can't prove it. Only time will tell which of us are right. Till then..let us all be friends. ;)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 89
k follow me closely here

lets say we have 9000 people 4000 animals and 4 million seperate plants
lets assume (heheh ass u me) that the population does not grow or shrink across all the living things in this world
the animals and plants can't do good or bad so the energy that is already used in them must stay as animal or plant
for the purpose of simplicity lets say animals stay as animals and plants as plants
of those 9000 people 33% are good, 33% are bad, and 33% are so good they join god according to your first post
now we have 3000 people, 6500 animals, 4.0015 million plants, and 3000 people with god
now of the 3000 people 33% are good, 33% are bad, and 33% are so good they join god
now we have 1000 people, 7500 animals, 4.0025 million plants, and 4000 people with god

see the problem?

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
This is not the energy only of Earth, but the whole universe. Also keep in mind, as the human population grows, animals are killed and so is plants. Don't think it as only Earth, but as the whole universe (yes, aliens too). You tell me to prove it right? Well, lets see you prove it first. Also I didn't come up with ENERGY CAN ONLY BE CHANGED THING. It's an actual true law, like newton's law.

Keep in mind that a balance is always kept. Secondly, so 4000 people stay with god, so what? That's a 1000 still on Earth, who can reproduce, and still live. Also remember to be able to go to god, you have to complete pure, which seems very unlikely, at the moment. But I suppose, since all things come to an end, the human race will end when all have become pure. Hinduism is very complex,and I am not the greatest of people to explain things, so sorry if I don't make sense. I am using 20% of brain to the fullest. Finally, nice ASSUME joke. :lol:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Keep in mind that a balance is always kept. Secondly, so 4000 people stay with god, so what? That's a 1000 still on Earth, who can reproduce, and still live. Also remember to be able to go to god, you have to complete pure, which seems very unlikely, at the moment. But I suppose, since all things come to an end, the human race will end when all have become pure. Hinduism is very complex,and I am not the greatest of people to explain things, so sorry if I don't make sense. I am using 20% of brain to the fullest. Finally, nice ASSUME joke. :lol:

That's where your error is. If the so-called 'universal energy' is God. And good people who die go become a part of God again. Then you are also recieving energy from this infinate source 'God' - AKA : the universe to maintain the balance.

SO, what's the point of being good and becomming part of God if you're just gonna be sucked back into a body sooner or later?

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 89
That's a 1000 still on Earth, who can reproduce, and still live.
[/quote]
k but the population of Earth is INCREASING not DECREASING through your theory it could only decrease or, if everybody were good, stay exactly the same

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
How about this. Go to google.ca or google.com but no goooogle.com. Type in Hindu Reincranation. Read and hopefully all your answers are answered.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I find it funny how lots of people in different religions each "know" that their religion or god is real.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I am just surprised at how many ppl answer my post. I think this is personal record. (Oneray takes a picture, prints it, and frames upon the wall between a Lord Of the Rings Poster and a picture of a "future dream wife."

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I find it funny how lots of people in different religions each "know" that their religion or god is real.

I hate to admit it, but Silvy's pretty much right. We can't 'know' anything. Only God can.
We can have faith and believe what we think is true. But we have to remember, faith that requires evidence is not faith at all.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I am using 20% of brain to the fullest. Finally, nice ASSUME joke. :lol:

NOTE*
Even the greatest geniuses of humanity couldn't use more than 13% of their brain. It is just normal for a human to use only 10% of his brain. In fact, people have no idea what the human brain REALLY is capable of.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Sorry Blizzard, but i can use 100% of my brain. If you ever wondered who mad the pyramids with thier mind, well its me. ;D