RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Painted Tilesets

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I feel special.

And no actual progress, you can thank Children of Mana for that.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whoa, hey, wtf? friends list? O.o when did we get one of those?

and lotus, this drew my attention. perhaps, (and i think arrwo mentioned this) youd be interested in providing us tilesets for the forum game?

oh...and children of mana = awesome time waster

I doubt I'll be able (or motivated enopugh) to do a full tileset in any reasonable length of time.  I planed on starting some stuff today, but my lighter shades of green are dry and I have to go get some more paint tomorrow. 

I will hopefully get an exterior tileset done, but I have no intentions of working on interior as they work out better heavily tiled, whereas outdoor stuff looks better if it appears random, which painting will turn out better with.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...i see. well, in that case...

Sorry, hey at least I am not trying to commit and then never show my face again, as tends to happen.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Touche sir. Touche.

Mac commercials aside, itd be nice if you could find the time...orrr...something. Im not too sure how much effort is going to be put into the game's graphics anyways.