RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm getting a DS soon. Recommendations for games would be teh r0x0rs.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Castlevania.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
That's about it.  Castlevania rox.  Though..I do like the older ones better. 

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Feel the Magic and Kirby's Canvas Curse.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Now if I'm not a fan of Castlevania, will this game change my perspective on the series or should I just save myself 40 bones?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
Now if I'm not a fan of Castlevania, will this game change my perspective on the series or should I just save myself 40 bones?

i don't think it's that expensive...but yeah, even for a none castlevania fan you should still find it entertaining as it's a good, solid rpg.  it's also extremely addicting

other good ds games (this is just my opinion take it for what you want):
Metriod Prime: Hunters (fps)
Mario 64 DS (if you liked Mario 64)
Mario Kart DS (A must-have multiplayer game)
WarioWare: Touched (you won't think this game is fun till you play it for like 15 minutes.  then watch what happens)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (if your into that kinda game)
Trace Memory (if you like puzzle games)
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
If you're just not a fan then I reccomend getting it anyways. If, on the other hand, you have a strong dislike or hate for castlevania then don't bother.

If you've ever liked a side scroller or RPG it should be at least be enjoyable.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Feel the Magic XX/XY
The Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
Finally!  Someone else who played Trace Memory!  I was beginnng to believe no one else did.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Trace Memory is awesome, even if it's way too short.  Has some replay value if you got the bad ending, though.

Some of those puzzles were INSANE.  I won't say anything about them, though, if Zypher really does get it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
guys? hello? FFIII is coming out in 15 days...Im going to get it, and i guess if youre into FInal Fantasy you should get it to. I havent played alot of DS games...i know age of empires is fun for me, but im sorta wierd.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
ADvance wars: dual strike is a solid game.
Spore. Will wright. 2008. :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I might get FFIII DS.  I want it...and yet I dont think I'll get it very soon >.<

I don't like the fact that....*Spoilers of some sort..?*

Final boss just has an ordinary, regular boss death with a victory fanfare at the end.  I mean..c'mon! It's FF, all final bosses have dramatic, lengthy deaths.

(I played the original III and also watched a vid of the DS III)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
why did somebody make a video of the final boss?

O.o

i dont really think that turtle thing was. And im getting it the day it comes out. Reserved my copy, biatch.