RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Something In The Atmosphere - 0x - Skyline Tonight

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I FINISHED TWO SONGS TONIGHT, SO THERE'S TWO THREADS.

I finally finished this one. Well, nothing anyone ever writes is truely (truly?) ever finished, but yeah.
I kinda want to extend the guitar solo, but I just couldn't come up with anything, so I left it as is.

:O

P.S. SLASH F.Y.I.: Something In The Atmosphere is the album name, 0x is the track number (0x becaue I haven't assigned tracks to numbers yet), and Skyline Tonight is the title.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:11:09 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Man that is pretty good....awsome work.. :lol:

how much time did you take in this lol?
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I see drums not on all 0 as fail, I mean, you're limiting yourself, what if you wanted to use 3 drum sounds below 40? you'd be screwed. moreso when using soundfonts, mine's drum sounds start at 0 and end at 90 something.

But really I'm just typing this for something to do while I listen to it, and it's good so far.

Actually it's finished while I'm typing.

Weird but still awesome, I must say.

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Uh hey the bottom two lines in the drum track are 36.

And there ARE drum sounds below 36, and if I want to use them, I adjust one of the lines to get it.

See the attached tab. One of the lines is 26, so I can use the hip hop noises from 27 to 34.

What I'm saying is, I know what avaliable in a midi drum set, and if I want it, I'll adjust the drum track to get it. Otherwise, what's in that tab is just what became my default. Plus it's, like, 1/2 the typing to tab drums since you don't have to go into double digits as much.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 07:54:22 AM by arlenreyb »

Rep:
Level 96
Double post because I get the feeling you listened to the OTHER song I posted tonight, but posted about it in THIS thread, because the song in THIS thread was posted incomplete before and you were all "sex me" about it, so lol

jesus christ its 4 am

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I posted when this topic was made...I think it went something along the lines of:

"This song fucking great. I've been trying to write something in this style for quite a bit now, and this is a great example of what it might sound like if done correctly."

I really don't see a reason for someone deleting that sort of a post, so where the hell did it go?

Rep:
Level 96
I posted when this topic was made...I think it went something along the lines of:

"This song fucking great. I've been trying to write something in this style for quite a bit now, and this is a great example of what it might sound like if done correctly."

I really don't see a reason for someone deleting that sort of a post, so where the hell did it go?
Uh

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=4471.0

I FINISHED TWO SONGS, SO THERE'S TWO THREADS.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
O I C.

Sorry, it's just that that has been happening a lot lately, and I thought it had happened again. Didn't mean to spam. :=:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Your attention to detail is astounding. Mine are always so simple.