RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ghost Hunters

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I hardly watch any TV at all, so it's saying quite a bit when I say GZOMG GHOST HUNTERS IS AN AWESOME SHOW.

Ghost stories and such are a personal interest of mine, but I hate watching documentary-type stuff on the subject because it just doesn't seem reliable...  The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS, the heroes of Ghost Hunters) brings in scientific equipment and their first priority is to debunk investigations that are not really paranormal.  So, when they actually find stuff recorded on either video or audio, it's quite impressive.

Just wondering if anyone else watches this show. ;D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
Hell yeah!

I just watched it last night. O_o; I too, don't watch alot of tv. But Ghost Hunters is my favorite show of all time.

It's funny, the first time I saw the commercial for it before it was put on tv, I was making fun of it... and then I saw it playing on tv and thought "baah.. lets see how dumb this show is.."... and I ended up watching the whole damn marathon. XD Now it's my all-time favorite.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Sounds like something I would enjoy! I only watch a few shows, now that I got DVR. When does it come on/what channel?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Sci Fi channel, wednesday nights at 9 (East Coast time).  But repeats are shown at 7 and 8. :D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Thanks much, I'll try to catch an episode or two.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yes, I love this show. I have the DVDs, but the audio and video are horrible quality, and you might as well just watch them on TV. Sometimes you can't even understand what they're saying on the DVDs...

If I remember, on Halloween, there's a live six hour episode starting at 10:30 EST, but I may be incorrect on the time/date.
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yes, there is a live Halloween show.  I live on the east coast, so it'll be at 11 pm for me.  I'm recording it. ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Is it 6 hours long? Or am I mistaken? That seems like a really long show.... I'm kind of curious how they'll do a reveal though considering it's live. They probably won't.  :(

Then again, it's the Stanley Hotel, so I dont think we'll need a reveal. Last time they were there was pretty freaky if I remember.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yesss... I'm not sure how they're going to cover it, but it's guarunteed to be exciting.

lol i don't know how to spell "guaruntee" ...

Rep:
Level 97
I have digital cable, and the guide has it listed as only 2 hours...  :( But the TAPS website has it as six, so I'll trust them.

And actually, I found out recently people are starting to get suspicious of some of the evidence, as it seems faked. I haven't seen any recent episodes, so I don't know, but that would suck if it were faked, there'd be no point in watching the show anymore.

Although in the other seasons, it all seemed pretty legitimate, even though Sci-Fi seemed to try and scare you with flashing skulls and whatnot, haha.  ::)

Anyway, looking forward to it, and then another new episode tomorrow!  :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If i get a dishtv, i'll see if i can add this channel...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I agree that ghost hunters is an awesome show and it would be wicked to see a 6 hour halloween special... except halloween was two nights ago. dagnamit.

Rep:
Level 97
A large portion of that episode was pretty boring, so you didn't miss much. And for some reason they had a wrestler with them, who was a moron.  ::) There were some creepy moments though. New episode tonight too!  :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I recorded the halloween episode, but haven't watched it yet...  I'll see it this weekend... don't spoil anything for me!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Who was the wrestler? Was he a big named one? Like one from WWE? or just a Local wrestler?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I only saw the first few minutes.  Was it that CM Punk guy?  He sounded stupid.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
CM Punk? i dont like him. If they had gotten the undertaker that wulda been cool. The Deadman searching for lost spirits. wikid.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I didn't even know he was a wrestler.   He looked kinda scrawny. ::)  But that's just me, She Who Knows Nothing of Wrasslin'.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
LOL well done... But Yea CM Punk is what you call a cruiser weight wrestler. Hes a lighter wrestler who wrestles other lighter wrestlers.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I could get into wrestling.

But only if Magic Missiles were involved.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Funny you say that coz actually....

They're not. lol