RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Ever / Worst Ever Hero names

Rep:
Level 89
I have a theory

menace is pronounced kinda like menas
then you switch the first 2 letters to get emnas
and then they added an X cuz people who made kingdom heart's are stupid
(they brought Aeris back from being dead AND changed her name to aeris so it sounds like somebody with a speech impediment were trying to say her name)
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Best hero name EVAR ~ Joe Kick Ass (A D&D Char I have)
Worst hero name EVAR ~ Lima Douchebag (Some on in my D&D group has this char)

Or does D&D not count?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Wait, what was Xehanort's "human name"?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't know... my brother play those games he told me about the name stuff. ill ask him he is sitting right there playing FF9.

What he said "zehanort! That is his human name!" *shakes head and goes back to playing. Mummbles "retard" under breath.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I thought the logic mentioned beforehand said that each name with an X was someone else's name in the game, anagrammed without the X.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
It makes sense if you know a little Japanese. Tsuno will agree with me on this. If they put in the R in Bartz, it would be "Bah-ru-tz" in Japanese. "Bah-tz" is closer to what they wanted, which is "Bartz."
Usually, if an R is intended to be implied, the preceding vowel will be emphasized.  I would expect, if his name were Bartz, that it would be written ????  (baattsu).  Rarely ever is an R in a name portrayed as a "ru," unless it posesses a syllable of its own.

It doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid name.  Bartz?  What's that short for, Bartztholomew?  Hehe.

Anywho, Bahamut Lagoon is home to all KINDS of awesome names.  Not only is the hero named Byuu, but his friend is named Bikkebakke, and his girlfriend is Princess Yoyo.  Awesome!!

I never knew how to pronounce "Schala," either!  Is it "Skah-la," "Sha-la," "Shay-la," or some other pronounciation I never even thought of?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I say Squall is a very weird name. Also Crono is a little bit unoriginal if you call the game Chrono Trigger. ::)

I think Leximus is an awesome name for a hero. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Jeez, BOE your brother sounds like an ass.

Best: Zero, cuz it's an oxymoron

Worst: ZIGGY

EDIT: JEZZ = WORST SPELLING ERROR EVER
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:11:45 PM by arrowone »

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Zero!!  Woot!!  That is an amazing name.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Oh wait, BOE. Is the brother you were asking earlier that Kefka kid?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I think Dart is a horrible name for a hero. That's dart:

Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
throw a dart at a person and see what it does to them, wouldn't you like to be able to do that when somebody throws you?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Dart's also a horrible name for a retarded forum member.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I kinda liked that name really, all of the names in that game were kinda cool. For the characters at least.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What game are we talking about?  I've never heard of a character named Dart.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The game's called: Legend of Dragoon

@thingy: I don't want to be thrown around. '..' I want to slice up enemies on my own. -_-
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, that's that game that I haven't played.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well, you should. Their battle system's pretty sweet, with the combos. It inspired the system I planned on making for my Broken Sheath project.

Rep:
Level 89
@thingy: I don't want to be thrown around. '..' I want to slice up enemies on my own. -_-
lol was kidding, probably should've added that you can't do that much damage when you're normally thrown at people

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Well, you should. Their battle system's pretty sweet, with the combos. It inspired the system I planned on making for my Broken Sheath project.
I don't have a PSX emulator... should prolly get one one of these days, so I can finally form a concrete opinion of FF7.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I never beat FF7. The battles got so incredibly monotonous I couldn't bear to finish it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, the same happened to me in FFX! xD

Whatcha think about the name "Lucid"?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Really? I found the FFX battle system to be one of the best I've ever played, just because I was able to be strategic about what I did and not sit around waiting for ATB to fill up before I hit the Action button multiple times.

Rep:
Level 89
lol FFIX was so ez

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FFX's battle system wasn't bad, the game itself was. The story and the plot was quite weak as was the gameplay (except the battles). I quit playing when beating Seymour at these Snowy mountains, because he's so pathetic.

FFIX is the 2nd/3rd best FF IMO.
Steiner was a cool name. Good they didn't name him after his first name "Albert". ::)
Visit our website.