RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Ever / Worst Ever Hero names

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Haha, here's where we share some of our favorite main characters' names.  This is a neat way to get some insight on what other members' tastes in character names are.  This is not meant to have any correlation with favorite video games or characters... as you'll see by my choices, my favorite and least favorite names are from games that I haven't really mentioned here before...  Ah, what I mean by that is, not everyone can just say "Sephiroth" because he's their favorite character... you would have to really believe that is the awesomest name you've ever heard.  This is also the place to share what you usually name the main character in games (such as Zelda and most RPG's) wherein the player is allowed to input the hero's name.
Please also state why you selected the names that you do. ;D

Awesomest Hero Name:  Byuu, from Bahamut Lagoon.  It's such a cute name, and so fun to say!  BYUU, BYUU, BYUU!!
Worst Ever Hero Name:  Butz, from Final Fantasy 5.  Seriously.  What kind of name is Butz?!

And, finally...
What I Usually Name the Main Character:  Hayai, a Japanese word meaning "swift."  It just sounds awesome, and AGI is usually a stat that I find immeasurably useful in battle.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Awesomest Hero Name: Butz, from Final Fantasy 5. Seriously. Butz? That's awesome.
Worst Ever Hero Name: Arshes. Someone had to say it, I might as well do it first.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
MOST awsome lol-  I dunno but i'll go with Byuu, cuz i pronounced it and it is sorta kewl..
WORSE- PEECH....you know like leech is a blood-sucking worm lol? AND ALSO ARSHES
butz lol...actaully its a funny name lol...butz

What i usually name my Character-Depends on the story..but..

For Girl- Meher...lol(yaeh its a girl in my class..which i sorta hate -.- but the name's good)MANY MORE
For Boy- Dev(Dev=God) and many more

edit- OMG! Gilga i didnt copy ur arshes idea, you posted just bforeme
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
lol Butz... I had not one, but two teachers in elementary school with that name.  Mr. Butz and Mrs. Butz... they were so mean.  I guess they're the main reason I hate that name.

BYUU BYUU BYUU.  So fun.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol Butz... I had not one, but two teachers in elementary school with that name.  Mr. Butz and Mrs. Butz... they were so mean.  I guess they're the main reason I hate that name.

Mr. And Mrs, Butz lol!@
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It's not funny.  o_o  They were the meanest teachers you ever saw.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm feeling pretty pessimistic right now, so I can't think of any awesome names. I have a long laundry list of bad names though, and I'll start with Dragon Quest 8. The hero? You make his name, but in all the official screenshots they named him Eight. Oh, how clever. And then there's his buddy Yangus. What the fuck kind of name is Yangus? Final Fantasy X had some pretty bad names too. Wakka? I'd like to have names that don't sound like a 4-year-old mispronounced a word. And then there's Jecht. I don't even know how to pronounce that one. But hey, if you go to one extreme, why not the other? Kingdom Heart's main characters weren't too bad in terms of names, but the enemies were crap. Like Ansem? That sounds like some 50-year-old British lady going "AWW HES SUCH AN ANSEM BOY" Q)_Q) Then there's his counterparts, Xemnas (an anagram for man sex) and Xehanort. The "Xeha" sounded pretty cool, so why do they end it with a disgusting "nort"? Anyway, that's my rant. Enjoy.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
*enjoys*

What about Dorcus, from Fire Emblem?  Dorcus is a girl's name... one of the girls from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was named Dorcus.

I don't know how to pronounce "Cid."  Is it "Sid" or "Kid?"

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
In mario super smash brothers you can get a a guy called poo ?

what the hell . . .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
No, Poo is from Earth Bound, but DON'T MESS WITH HIM because he's awesome.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Speaking of fire emblem, Shannon from Seisen no Keifu is awesome. I mean, a guy named Shannon? That's pretty cool.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's pronouned "sid." Any C followed with an I makes an S sound. Like cinder and cilia.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
best hero name: Dante, Devil May Cry/ Any other game with that name with thier character
why: it sounds bad ass

worst: cloud, ff7
sorry, love the game, but cloud is so generic...not alot of thought went into that name.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's not funny.  o_o  They were the meanest teachers you ever saw.

I expereince a bad teacher like everyday..she has to have her period EVERY FRIGGIN DAY

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I had one teacher in 9th grade, Mrs. Alexander. She sent one kid to detention for smiling during class.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh My God!
That wicked wizened lady..

Omg like everyone hates Arshes, mission 1 in my maybe upcoming game- KILL FRIGGIN ARSHES
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Okay, time to clear up a huge misunderstanding for Square.

You people that knew him as Butz must have played an emulator version. Hell, it's the ONLY way you could have played it prior to it coming out on Playstation. But the ROM version had the name WRONG. The guy translating the ROM was, obviously, not an official translator for Square, and had to use his "best" judgement, and when he saw "???" he read it as, what it is, batsu. Bats? Butz? Get it? Well, he was WRONG.

Square re-released the game on Playstation years later, forever clearing up the hideous mistake we made and showing us that his name was, in fact, Bartz. It's Bartz. BARTZ, DAMMIT. NOT BUTZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_V_characters#Bartz_Klauser

That being said.

Worst: Galuf. Come on.
Best: Kairi. Because it's a beautiful name.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:42:38 PM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Honestly? I think square was just embarassed that they had named him Butz.

Rep:
Level 96
I don't think so. There's no "uh" consonants in the Japanese language. They named him "bah-ts" and someone thought it was "buh-ts."

It makes sense if you know a little Japanese. Tsuno will agree with me on this. If they put in the R in Bartz, it would be "Bah-ru-tz" in Japanese. "Bah-tz" is closer to what they wanted, which is "Bartz."

edit: It would have been easier if I had just said "Square didn't actually change anything between the SNES version and PSX version of FFV. The name was spelled exactly the same in Japanese, in both versions."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:56:51 PM by arlenreyb »

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, I don't know any Japanese even though I took Japanese for two years.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just like me and spanish. THREE years now, and I still can't say shit.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, either way, all I'm saying is that Square didn't name him Butz. They named him Batsu, and beause FFV was originally not released in America/Europe, they never bothered with specifying an English counterpart to his name, hence why it was up to some guy (or guys) who translated to ROM over the English. And they chose to name him Butz.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hm...most awesome? not really sure. I like Serph from DDS2 though. I mean, it sounds like "serf" but its almost spelled like "seraph" which makes it cool.

worst? not really sure. I didnt really like Cloud. i mean, the first time i played it im like "wtf kind of name is cloud? he doesnt look like a large amount of evaporated water in the sky to me!"

or course, i was like...9...so...yeah.

WHat i name my characters?

i dont usually play girls... for guys its now either Dante or Vahn, but mostly Vahn now as Dante is really...i dunno, getting overdone. I suppose Vahn is to though...*shrug*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Kingdom Heart's main characters weren't too bad in terms of names, but the enemies were crap.  Like Ansem? That sounds like some 50-year-old British lady going "AWW HES SUCH AN ANSEM BOY" Q)_Q).  Then there's his counterparts, Xemnas (an anagram for man sex) and Xehanort.  The "Xeha" sounded pretty cool, so why do they end it with a disgusting "nort"? Anyway, that's my rant. Enjoy.

That's because they just took the people's human named mixed them up and added an X. SO I would be Feendorehishbax!
But I agree with you the name did soud stupid.  ;D

Favorite-  Zidane ff9

hated- schala Chrono trigger and cross...
1. I don't know if i spelled it right.
2. I don't know hot to say it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:02:52 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I have a theory

menace is pronounced kinda like menas
then you switch the first 2 letters to get emnas
and then they added an X cuz people who made kingdom heart's are stupid
(they brought Aeris back from being dead AND changed her name to aeris so it sounds like somebody with a speech impediment were trying to say her name)
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Best hero name EVAR ~ Joe Kick Ass (A D&D Char I have)
Worst hero name EVAR ~ Lima Douchebag (Some on in my D&D group has this char)

Or does D&D not count?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Wait, what was Xehanort's "human name"?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't know... my brother play those games he told me about the name stuff. ill ask him he is sitting right there playing FF9.

What he said "zehanort! That is his human name!" *shakes head and goes back to playing. Mummbles "retard" under breath.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I thought the logic mentioned beforehand said that each name with an X was someone else's name in the game, anagrammed without the X.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It makes sense if you know a little Japanese. Tsuno will agree with me on this. If they put in the R in Bartz, it would be "Bah-ru-tz" in Japanese. "Bah-tz" is closer to what they wanted, which is "Bartz."
Usually, if an R is intended to be implied, the preceding vowel will be emphasized.  I would expect, if his name were Bartz, that it would be written ????  (baattsu).  Rarely ever is an R in a name portrayed as a "ru," unless it posesses a syllable of its own.

It doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid name.  Bartz?  What's that short for, Bartztholomew?  Hehe.

Anywho, Bahamut Lagoon is home to all KINDS of awesome names.  Not only is the hero named Byuu, but his friend is named Bikkebakke, and his girlfriend is Princess Yoyo.  Awesome!!

I never knew how to pronounce "Schala," either!  Is it "Skah-la," "Sha-la," "Shay-la," or some other pronounciation I never even thought of?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I say Squall is a very weird name. Also Crono is a little bit unoriginal if you call the game Chrono Trigger. ::)

I think Leximus is an awesome name for a hero. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
Jeez, BOE your brother sounds like an ass.

Best: Zero, cuz it's an oxymoron

Worst: ZIGGY

EDIT: JEZZ = WORST SPELLING ERROR EVER
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:11:45 PM by arrowone »

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Zero!!  Woot!!  That is an amazing name.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Oh wait, BOE. Is the brother you were asking earlier that Kefka kid?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I think Dart is a horrible name for a hero. That's dart:

Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
throw a dart at a person and see what it does to them, wouldn't you like to be able to do that when somebody throws you?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Dart's also a horrible name for a retarded forum member.

Rep:
Level 96
I kinda liked that name really, all of the names in that game were kinda cool. For the characters at least.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What game are we talking about?  I've never heard of a character named Dart.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The game's called: Legend of Dragoon

@thingy: I don't want to be thrown around. '..' I want to slice up enemies on my own. -_-
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, that's that game that I haven't played.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well, you should. Their battle system's pretty sweet, with the combos. It inspired the system I planned on making for my Broken Sheath project.

Rep:
Level 89
@thingy: I don't want to be thrown around. '..' I want to slice up enemies on my own. -_-
lol was kidding, probably should've added that you can't do that much damage when you're normally thrown at people

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Well, you should. Their battle system's pretty sweet, with the combos. It inspired the system I planned on making for my Broken Sheath project.
I don't have a PSX emulator... should prolly get one one of these days, so I can finally form a concrete opinion of FF7.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I never beat FF7. The battles got so incredibly monotonous I couldn't bear to finish it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, the same happened to me in FFX! xD

Whatcha think about the name "Lucid"?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Really? I found the FFX battle system to be one of the best I've ever played, just because I was able to be strategic about what I did and not sit around waiting for ATB to fill up before I hit the Action button multiple times.

Rep:
Level 89
lol FFIX was so ez

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
FFX's battle system wasn't bad, the game itself was. The story and the plot was quite weak as was the gameplay (except the battles). I quit playing when beating Seymour at these Snowy mountains, because he's so pathetic.

FFIX is the 2nd/3rd best FF IMO.
Steiner was a cool name. Good they didn't name him after his first name "Albert". ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
The problem was, they abandoned that battle system because they must have thought it was FFX's downfall, when in fact it was the bad story and superficial stereotypical characters. Plus I just flat out despise ATB, and I didn't think much of XII's battle system.

Rep:
Level 89
FFIX was soooooooooooooooooo easy tho

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Me neither. XII's system was stupid. I can only hope XIII will finally make up the disappoinment of FF in the last few years. They could use me well as a story/plot writer, LMAO!

FFVI rox. But Gau is a quite confusing name. ?_?
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I think "Gau" is supposed to rhyme with "cow."  But, yeah, it is confusing.

Rep:
Level 96
Usually, if an R is intended to be implied, the preceding vowel will be emphasized.  I would expect, if his name were Bartz, that it would be written ????  (baattsu).  Rarely ever is an R in a name portrayed as a "ru," unless it posesses a syllable of its own.

It doesn't change the fact that it's a stupid name.  Bartz?  What's that short for, Bartztholomew?  Hehe.

Anywho, Bahamut Lagoon is home to all KINDS of awesome names.  Not only is the hero named Byuu, but his friend is named Bikkebakke, and his girlfriend is Princess Yoyo.  Awesome!!

I never knew how to pronounce "Schala," either!  Is it "Skah-la," "Sha-la," "Shay-la," or some other pronounciation I never even thought of?
But at least we agree that it's not Butz, and it was never supposed to be Butz.

Rep:
Level 96
Me neither. XII's system was stupid. I can only hope XIII will finally make up the disappoinment of FF in the last few years. They could use me well as a story/plot writer, LMAO!
XII!?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The problem was, they abandoned that battle system because they must have thought it was FFX's downfall, when in fact it was the bad story and superficial stereotypical characters. Plus I just flat out despise ATB, and I didn't think much of XII's battle system.

My favorite is actually FFX-2's battle system. I've always loved changing classes. The ATB system was incredibly fast and smooth, making combat quick and fun. My main complaint is that it was too easy. =/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, X-2's was awsome.  Still, the battles were overly easy-Vegnagun was a laugh.  He only looked scary.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
not hero...but it would have to be Kongol

worst: eh i can't think of one
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
I know, I'm as comfused.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I have the demo. It came with my copy of Dragon Quest VIII.

Rep:
Level 96
I heard it was a crappy demo.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, well, I'm more excited fo-

No, nevermind, I won't say, because we're already way off topic here.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
How so? We're discussing RPGs, which is the general topic of this thread. We don't necessarily have to be Nazis about making sure each topic contains a best and worst hero name.

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, no, the general topic of this thread is videogames. RPG's would be a specific area of the general topic. And now, *sigh* we've gone completely off topic because you had to make a post demanding a reply from me.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I've seen a movie on XII's battle system. Try youtube. Maybe you can find it. It's quite dissapointing and no REAL FF BS. =/
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Back-on-topicness, woo.

Awesome hero name:  Sword, the main character from a Dreamcast RPG called Time Stalkers.  He's a VAMPIRE.  With SPIKEY BLUE HAIR.
Bad, bad, bad hero name:  Nigel, the Landstalker, omg.  I think Gilgamesh and I are still the only people here who know who this is.  Nigel is a stupid name, especially in comparison with his original Japanese name, Rail.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Actually, a really bad name would be Georg, from Suikoden V. It's pronounced just like George, but without the E at the end. What the hell were they thinking?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Kalas' father, in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings & The Lost Ocean, is also named Georg.

Hey, Kalas is a pretty cool name.  In the game, they explain that he was named after the word for "raven" in an ancient language.  The language they were talking about is, duh, Japanese. (raven="karasu")

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
But it's nonsensical for that G to be hard. Like in "range" or "charge," you need an E to make that rough G sound. Without it, the G sounds like it would in "bang" or "song."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Back-on-topicness, woo.

Awesome hero name:  Sword, the main character from a Dreamcast RPG called Time Stalkers.  He's a VAMPIRE.  With SPIKEY BLUE HAIR.
Bad, bad, bad hero name:  Nigel, the Landstalker, omg.  I think Gilgamesh and I are still the only people here who know who this is.  Nigel is a stupid name, especially in comparison with his original Japanese name, Rail.

Nigel is a fine name. :(  My only problem with landstalker is how hilarious his face looks on his sprite.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Geog is a european name. Such as found in the interlopers (i dont especially like english class, mind you)

anyways...
@ offtopic- the FFXII battle system...meh, we'll wait and see

@back on topic- Does this have to be rpg names? because i think Ratchet is an awesome name. I love that series...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Best? Kirby. Mainly because when I play SSB against my friend (who ALWAYS uses pikachu or Samus). Thus, it is easier to cheer "Kirby! Kirby! Kirby!" than it is to "Samus! SAmus! SAmus!". Therefore everyone would cheer for me even if I was getting my ass kicked. ;D
Worst name? Terry, from the pokemon seires. (one of the names you could get) Come on! what sort of name is THAT?!
Spore. Will wright. 2008. :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Best? Kirby. Mainly because when I play SSB against my friend (who ALWAYS uses pikachu or Samus). Thus, it is easier to cheer "Kirby! Kirby! Kirby!" than it is to "Samus! SAmus! SAmus!". Therefore everyone would cheer for me even if I was getting my ass kicked. ;D
Worst name? Terry, from the pokemon seires. (one of the names you could get) Come on! what sort of name is THAT?!

wut about ash?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i agree. however, i think having the name "blue" (e.g. in blue version" is Uber Ghey.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Nigel is a fine name. :(  My only problem with landstalker is how hilarious his face looks on his sprite.

I completely and totally agree with you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Best Names: Vaan/Penelo or Auron
Worst Names:Lulu/Iceman or Sharkboy

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lulu is really a dumb name. I mean, couldn't her *cough* parents think of a better one?!
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
Did anyone mention Phantasy Star 2's english version for worst hero names?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_II

ROLF LANDALE!
RUDOLF STEINER!
HUGH THOMPSON!
JOSH "KAIN"!
SHIR GOLD!

What an all-star team.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Those names shir are gold.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Those names rudolf are steiner.

...not quite the same effect.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Why has no one stopped and marveled at the awesomest name EVER? JOE KICK ASS, come on you don't get a better name than that! Oh how I would love to be named Joe Kick Ass, but no, you've forsaken the greatest D&D character of all time.... Seriously, He's Joe Kick Ass... PRAISE AND WORSHIP HIM!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Man . . . Fuck Joe Kick Ass
The best name of a game character of all time is.... Ifrit. I mean Ifrit actaully sounds good and looks even meaner.

Just say it once... Ifrit, fuck thats cool.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Joe Kick Ass all the way! His name sums up his personality PERFECTLY! Ifrit sounds like a drunken Rabbi or something.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
No Joe Kick Ass is a lame name! And thats half the reason why i like Ifrit. A drunken Rabbi? Fuck thats an awesome analogy. lol.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Joe Kick Ass is the greatest name in the history of names. Your mind cannot grasp how awesome it is. Think All the dude has to say is "I'm Joe Kick Ass" Then people know what's gonna happen, people will be Skull Fucked. And considering Joe Kick Ass beat the hell out of any one who pissed him off, he never stopped Kicking Ass. Hell, when that Character wasn't killing things, he was pissed because he wasnt killing things.

Ifrit sits on his ass all day until he gets summoned.

Joe Kick Ass is kicking ass 24/7. Ifrit Kick ass about once a week.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm Joe Kick Ass

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Sniper Joe, a badguy who's been in just about every Mega Man game, has a pretty cool name.

Whenever I play Halo online, and there's some d00d who thinks he's some elite sniper, I go "gzomg sniper joe's at it again :B"

"Sniper Joe" is like my codename for anything related to sniping.

Maybe I'm just a dork.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I think Sniper Wolf from the Metal Gear Solid series (MGS1, she's a villain) was a cool name~
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
u better think!

HE's my brother
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I think Sniper Wolf from the Metal Gear Solid series (MGS1, she's a villain) was a cool name~

:V
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm starting to wonder if Joe Kick Ass and Sniper Joe are related.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm starting to wonder if you'll ever grow up SORRY HAD TO

anyways

A cool name is Seifer. Though if it was spelled like Sypher it would be even cooler.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I can be an imamture idoit if I want to.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
errrm. I know I didn't like the name from the guy from syphon filter >.>.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Gabe, wasn't it?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I've never played syphon filter.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I thought the name Lance Vance from GTA Vice city. that craked me up. LANCE VANCE