RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Theme Month: Avatar is your Photo

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thats really confusing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I look younger than I am, but I act older.  Spooky. :B

sure ::)
what do you mean ur small in height?
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think she means she looks 12 even though she acts Tickety.

For any one whos wondering.... Tickety is spaz for 20.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol..

the months ended now wa?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yeah, but I'm too lazy to switch back. Plus, I think adding a face to your posts makes them seem more...human.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah, but I'm too lazy to switch back. Plus, I think adding a face to your posts makes them seem more...human.

or ugly.

^^

...jk?

Rep:
Level 96

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Arrow, why won't you use the concept art I drew? I made it for you.  :'(

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I should really do that...*LAZY*...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I guess it would be safe to say that Your photo is your avy months is over.

If I have to I'll make a topic, 'Fu's poorly drawn picture of you is your avy month', I will.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I guess it would be safe to say that Your photo is your avy months is over.

No it isn't.  The header says so.  OBEY THE HEADER.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I have to I'll make a topic, 'Fu's poorly drawn picture of you is your avy month', I will.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm way ahead of all of... you... where did you all... crap they sneaked into the lead...

SPAM!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Wrong topic, Bowie.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No I was saying that I was ahead of all of you becuse I was already using Fu's concept art as an avatar...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wrong topic, Bowie.
o_o  "Bowie" is the name of the city where I used to live.  What inspired you to call him that...?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
Bowie.

BOE sounds like BOW.

BOWIE is a nickname, that I got from DAVID BOWIE.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
The main character in Shining Force II is named Bowie. :(

Rep:
Level 96
I have that game on disk, I really need to get off of my ass and play it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
The main character in Shining Force II is named Bowie. :(
OMG  I was JUST going to say that!!  SF2 is a freakin awesome game....

the first time i played it was when i lived in bowie.... scary...

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/genesis/ShF2Over.mid  <3
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 09:15:33 PM by Yossy »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/genesis/ShF2Over.mid  <3

Man, I really did a crappy arrangement of that, lol ... ;_;

So... when is this "Theme Month" over...?
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Whenever Crankeye or someone changes the header.  OBEY THE HEADER.

I would like to hear your arrangement, Halo. ;D  I don't care if you think it sounds bad.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I shall not obey the header..... Because I'm FUMANNCHU! And that means I can do what I want! Well.... I can do what I want when Emily isn't looking. Okay... Maybe I can't do what I want.... Uh.. I don't think there's a point in talking any more. So I don't know why I'm still talking. It's a mystery really. The world will never know. Just like the age old question, How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. You know what, I don't like tootsie pops all that much. Although I do like Starburst.... Well mainly the sour ones. What I like more that that though is Andy Cap's Hot Fries. Thems is some good chips. I tell you what, when you want chips, that's your best bet, you get a rather large bag for a dollar. You know what, I should start saving my money. Maybe I can buy something nice. I could use some nice stuff, maybe like a flash card for my GBA or a new Sword. I need to gte a debit card though, so I can get a new sword. Did I ever mention how much I like swords? Swords are the greatest inventoion ever. I mean really, they can do so much more than stabinate things. The word Stabinate kicks ass. I wonder who was the first person to start using the term kick ass, they prolly kicked ass all day. I should kick more asses, then I'd get all the ladies. Yuo know what, I need a lady. So ladies, Mr.Fu is well adjusted and will buy you stuff. I think I'm off topic now. I don't know what the hell I started talking about, but it was prolly important. Everything I say is prolly important. No wait, thats only true when I'm drunk. But I don't drink any more. Well Any ways, if this doesn't get deleted I should get a dollar. Or a cookie. Hopefully one of those peanut butter oreos. Those taste good. But now I'm thirsty. I should get a soda. Or MAybe two sodas. Did I mention soda kicks ass? Lasty, if you read all this then you have won a prize.

Rep:
Level 96
Gimme my prize, you crazy, crazy scatterbrained person.