RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Babel Fish Game!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
First of all, go to this site. Write in some normal phrase, like "I bought an apple at the shop". Translate into Japanese. Copy the Japanese translation, paste it in the box, and turn it back into English. Paste the result here - other people try to guess what it was. Once someone gets it, or gets close enough, that person repeats the process.

Example: "I am wearing a saddle" turns into "I have attached the saddle to the body".

First phrase to decipher is:

My name is the hob, I desire the fact that the cake is liked.

one thing, the japanese translation may not show , they will show a smiley, just click and drag the mouse as if your selecting text, it will work! then do the japanese part..

sometimes the english words repeat or some show, just copy that to translate again and do japan to eng, though its eng...
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I used to do that a lot.

"My name, it is the Bridget."

I thought this was going to be a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.  ._.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol you got to decipher my thing first

My name is Hob, I desire the fact that the cake is liked

who deciphers this gets to give the next

Or if no one can do it, the one most closest in 3 days will give the next
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I hote eveone likes the cake?

Shoot and miss? Right?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Be serious, and you just didnt miss, your gun blasted in your hand lol..
Arlen is hot.