RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
General Rules & Things To Remember/Follow

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Updated 03/03/06

Heres a list of rules and some general things to rember when posting around the forums:

RULES:
1. No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
2. No S.P.A.M. - Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages

General Things To Follow/Rember:
1. When your posting for help its always a great idea to have a long detailed explanation of your problem. Make sure to mention and  errors or weird glitches you may encounter. These are crucial to finding the problem. Its also a good idea to tell us what your having the problem with IE Rpg Maker 2003, RMXP
2. Acting mature and keeping your cool is the best way to get along with everyone. If you keep your cool and the other guy freaks out it makes you look 100 times more mature.
4. Rember to use the edit button if you need to make a change to your post.
5. The search button is a valuable tool! Somone may have already posted what your looking for. This saves us and you time. =)

What is a bump?
Check this for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28internet%29
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 08:49:09 AM by Crankeye »

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

As you've probably found out by now, the avatar dimensions are 105x150px ~

For the forums to be viewable on an 800x600 resolution, the most widely used MAXIMUM sig limit is 500x200:

You can use this tool to host your signature here on RMRK.net for the best speed.

Also it should probably go without saying that avatars/signatures should be work safe.

Mods can edit signatures that break the rules. If you keep doing it, it's possible to have your profile locked :).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:07:38 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Am I inside the limit?

EDIT: Damn! I'm not! I'll fix that.

EDIT: Ok, it's now 500x136. BTW, your uploader (in your sig) won't uplaod my sig pic. =/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:41:01 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
75kb is the filesize limit. At least 2 regular members here are 56kers, and it's gotta be annoying loading your 122kb sig.
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
ALT + Tools + Preferences + Show no images :-\

OR

Profile + Preferences + Disable other member's signatures :-\

EDIT: I've had that avatar now for a few days and it was too big AND nobody changed it till now (I changed it myself, BTW). ::)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 03:04:53 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

For the forums to be viewable on an 800x600 resolution, the most widely used MAXIMUM sig limit is 500x200:

You can use this tool to host your signature here on RMRK.net for the best speed.

Also it should probably go without saying that avatars/signatures should be work safe.

Mods can edit signatures that break the rules. If you keep doing it, it's possible to have your profile locked :).

Why not just set it to shrink all avatars to that size? It will save you time, so you don't have to hunt down peoples avatars.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award

Why not just set it to shrink all avatars to that size? It will save you time, so you don't have to hunt down peoples avatars.

Sometimes shrinking it distorts the image...and some browsers freeze when they do that..
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

Sometimes shrinking it distorts the image...and some browsers freeze when they do that..

Isn't that going to happen if we do it ourselves anyway? Also it doesn't freeze browsers, IF has this option, and I have users over 600+ users and not one has complained of this problem.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 92
Photoshop and ImageReady have a way of reducing image sizes so the quality isn't broken...
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
I know that PS has several tools that could do it, but what about the people who don't have PS?
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
They can get Gimp.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Crankeye's avatar breaks the "105 x 150" rule.

I personally size my avatars to be either 150 in height or 150 in width (whichever is the bigger one) or 150x150.

Rep:
Level 96
Crankeye is the admin, so he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants lol.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
After the forums shifted , Silverline became a mod to..
Shifted to rmrk.net i.e

BUT thats what he says not me
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
When the forums moved here, the forum thought it was still at crankeye.com/forums, if that makes any sense. I went into the database and used MAD HAX to maky myself an admin so I could fix it. Afterwards Crankeye basically decided to leave it that way ~

Aside from the few naughty things here and there (sup arrowone's custom title) I've behaved. Plus, I take a backup of the database every few days.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
WHERE T F is crankeye?

Rep:
Level 90
~
In the mod only forum.

Rep:
Level 96
T__T I will never get to meet him...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The Mod only forum has been empty for a while.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
CAn Mods like DD, Arlen and Zypher (only 1 board mods) be allowed in the mod chat or only u guys...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
nope, but I'll have a look now and see if I can make it so they can =0
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol and also in users online when i see arlens name its not blue @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
Because he's a Moderator, not a Super (global if you're boring) Moderator. I think it's possible to have mod's names a different colour or text style.

Also, moving the nude pictures to a secret place before opening up the mod forum to the .. mods.
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
My avatar is the right size right?  ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 92
Close enough, maybe one or two pixels less wide horizontally...but seems good enough. (Size around 104X130)

< Zelda Fan Club