RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
character set request

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
 can some one draw me these guys. im a horrible drawer. thanx

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Did you search around sites?
If not i got a "friend" who i think can help.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
yeah i always search arouond sites for things like this. and would you be able to have that "friend" help me with the drawing??

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you could specify if you want them drawn in a realistic fashion, anime, colored...different poses...

Just saying.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what are thouse things? if you can mention their names I can probally find it using google....ie: if you posted a pic of a star trooper and told me it was a star trooper, i could search google for : 'RMXP start trooper Character set'

sooo...what are thouse things?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You could use Theif03 on the Char move the Hue colour changer to bar 4 and on the Battler image around bar 7...

If you want to alter it a little more Export the garphics suggested from the Resource managaer take them into a graphics pacakage Tint the images and place a face from your picture onto the battler image, and blend the edges... I could do all this for you... but its really simple, And you will like the end result alot more if you do it your-self

You could use this to make the basic shape and work on the Char set from there:- http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 08:08:32 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
what are thouse things? if you can mention their names I can probally find it using google....ie: if you posted a pic of a star trooper and told me it was a star trooper, i could search google for : 'RMXP start trooper Character set'

sooo...what are thouse things?

to tell you the truth i have no clue. im in a group/partner RPG project and my bud handed me that picture and said to draw them. And i cant draw! so i need help here. and i need it for RPG maker 2003 not xp by the way.

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
*is desperate*  :'(

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Why don't you just cut out first guy and put it as battler?

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
i need it for RPG maker 2003. Battlers ae for RPG maker XP and i dont like RPG maker XP.

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
bump! come on im desperate

Rep:
Level 88
You mean like the top left guy?

Rep:
Level 88
Or an actual battler pic like this
(But brown robes of course)

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
You mean like the top left guy?

I think that's what he aims for. Good job there, I'd take that.  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Here you go all done
:)
Let me know what you think