RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HELP! TORRENTS DONT WORK AT SCHOOL! SAVE ME!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah so I'm downloading torrents at 2kb/sec. The port 31985 does not appear to be open. Help.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
WHAT CLIENT LOL

You probably don't have admin access or whatever to the router you'll be going through, so you won't be able to manually forward the port, though you could try enabling uPnP in your client if it supports it. Failing that, you could go to your school's IT guy and say it's a torrent of some material you need for your course and he's gay for making it not work right.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Try uploading torrents, that might make it go faster I think.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Lol, I'm having torrent problems, but I'm at home  :D

Is it ALMOST complete but it's being gay by not finnishing when you have .4% left?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 88
It's school. Many ports will be closed off.

As in school do you mean College or Lower Level?

The best solution is download at home.
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rep:
Level 96
Dammit.

I guess I'm stuck with watching newer stuff on youtube. :O

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Or getting somebody like me to download what you want and then upload it to his hueg webspace
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Download the entire anime Basilisk, then. My anime buddy says it's good.

Rep:
Level 102
I'm actually going to do this you know
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
:O

Don't. Cuz then I'll feel like a dick.

I can wait until I go home for Thanksgiving to get it.

but thx :sex:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Do. That way I can leech it too.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Yeah torrents probably wont work because most schools have proxy servers which only allow port 80 traffic through...

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub