RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Druid's tale: Bad beginning, good humor

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Story: Nerro, A newly dubbed druid, gets whisked off into the adventures of a cat girl named Meya as they cause all sorts of random deliciousness in teh world of Tire-un. A few characters, but alot of fun when personalitys collide!

Basicly, during a talk with another druid, a distorted sound comes from a part of teh woods. There stands Meya, as she and Nerro fight a distorted trent. After the fight Meya drags along our poor Nerro on an adventure filled with boring jokes, retarded jokes, and maybe one that will make you say WTFOMGBBQ as teh password. After a while the plot thickens as Nerro uncovers his true hero potential, and stepping away from his NPC potential.

CHARACTERS:

Nerro - the druid with bad timing
Not much is known about Nerro, no one cares. For some reason Meya just pulls him along in a random RPG adventure

Meya - Kat powered fighting machine
A cat girl who thinks she's in an RPG. Little does she REALLY know that her crazy side's wish comes true. We will only see her serious side once the whole game.

MY LITTLE TWIST:

And, something probably (maybe) heard of - If it's not a RANDOM encounter, you get spells!

Here at my corner of teh crazy house, we say screw the beginning and get on with the randomness. I think.
In all it's just regular junk, no scripts or anything :p. But anyhow post yoru comments/ideas.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 07:59:43 PM by Commondragon »
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
please talk to me
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
can you give a little more info on the story and about the main characters

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Sure, editing right now
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
you might wanna get those recoloured, their skin is green.....
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
It's supposed to be green :D

There's someone with blue skin too.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Lol bump

:zoid:
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I was expecting this to be about ice cream.  Isn't "Good Humor" the ice cream company?

I DEMAND ICE CREAM!!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Sorry, ice cream was never invented yet    ~Random shopkeeper on Meya's ice cram addiction

Oops spoiler :D
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
OMG IT IS ABOUT ICE CREAM!!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 89
shhhh just say it is and don't argue, easiest way to deal with any girl who's a little insane
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm not insane.  :-\  I just happen to like ice cream.  And druids. ...which is what caught my attention to this thread.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
No, not insane, not at all.

Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
lol....Anyways. I'm making it so you can edit the names of all the most used charas. That means you can edit nerro's, meya's, *****'s, and ***********'s
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO