RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Fishing

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
how can i make it so when you hit enter next to some water you can have a " random " chance of catching a fish ????
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 09:48:38 PM by Blizzard »

Rep:
Level 89
^nice spelling
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

what shall i search for ?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Oh my god...what are you?! two years old?! Fishing is what you serch for T_T

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Guys, don't be dicks, take this as an oppurtunity to be a credit to your community.

Nice sig/av by the way, I dig the colors.

I think you could do it like this...

Oh my god...what are you?! two years old?! Fishing is what you serch for T_T

i already serched for fishing but i didnt see anything useful -.-

thanks arrowone

Rep:
Level 96
To make it look REALLY good, you should make it play a little splashing animation over the player at the start of the event, and when you grab the fish (where it says "Play SE: '022-Dive02', 100, 100").

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Lol, never thought of a splash animation  :D

Sorry for being an ass  :-\

To make it look REALLY good, you should make it play a little splashing animation over the player at the start of the event, and when you grab the fish (where it says "Play SE: '022-Dive02', 100, 100").

cool , nice idea , works really well , and before he catches a fish he can have a  " ! " mark above his head , that works well aswell :D

Rep:
Level 96
Glad you like it friend. ;D

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Sounds awesome! Better then mine  :)