RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Monster Hunter (Anyone Play it?)

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Just wanted to know how many people here have played Monster Hunter or Monster Hunter Freedom. I just got monster hunter and I'm gonna get the Online thingy for my PS2. My friend was on it today and said there was 450 people on one server. Also on Monster Hunter Freedom I just beat Lao Shun Lung *dance*

So anyone else here play Monster hunter (freedom)? And if you have, what weapons and armour do you use and what rank are you?

here is the link to the offial site if anyone wants it: http://ww2.capcom.com/monster/

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I play. and if I geto nline with my PS2 I want you to look out for a guy in chain mail and a sword with yellow hair :3

His name will be riser
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 88
Yah, I need to try to convice my dad to let me use his credit card again lol... He doesn't trust any website even when it has that "lock" icon. Says they are all out to steal it... even though I tell him many times that GameStop won't steal your credit card number -.-
But once I get on look for a Guy in Velocipray Armour with a Hunter's Dagger named Arlin.

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
wait...pay cash?

no see you anythime
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 88
I'm talking about buying the Online thingy for my PS2. The online use is free.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
i played the demo that came with DMC3 but i didnt really find it that interesting. Not one of Capcoms better workings

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
OH! I got the slim PS2 that comes with it's online thingy pre-installed :D. aren't I fun?

I may see you if I can find a long enough internet cord.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

Rep:
Level 88
I stlil don't have online >< I'll be on monday cuz my friend is coming with his PS2 and he has online play.