RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stop putting penis in my mouth.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

Rep:
Level 89
honestly dood. i am chilled. Its probly just the way im tpying and the way your reading it seems like im stressed out. and na im not      5th grade i dont know wat the fuck 5th grade is. im not part of america.
first, hard to be part of a land mass

dude, I, I'm, typing, you're (you are), I'm, And(you started a sentence in lower case and you started it with and), no, I'm, should say in, what, I'm...
many places have a school system, judging by the way you type I'm guessing you don't.

hey maybe this is the guy posting from middle east
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not part of america either!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Well for not being a part of America, he certainly has the coherency and typing ability of the average American internet user down! lol

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
back to the topic....  ::)
I tried the test again and i pick 9 as my favorite. It still said that I was cloud...  ??? ???
Cloud was not in 9!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well i tried it again with the wrose options..
And guys, dont purposely choose the options your favorite FF character would do..
its...silly @_@

SCREW ALLA THAT

damnit

i kept getting Rinoa again and agin..
so i  changed the options to smoeone bad...i like badness..im evil..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
eh, i got yuffie..a ninja
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 90
went through and answerd them all truthful as possible

FF6 Vivi
FF7 Tifa
FF8 Laguna
FF9 Vivi
FF10 Yuna
FF10-2 Yuna
FF12 Ashe
Other Vivi
Idk Vivi

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
honestly dood. i am chilled. Its probly just the way im tpying and the way your reading it seems like im stressed out. and na im not      5th grade i dont know wat the fuck 5th grade is. im not part of america.

dude, I, I'm, typing, you're (you are), I'm, And(you started a sentence in lower case and you started it with and), no, I'm, should say in, what, I'm...
many places have a school system, judging by the way you type I'm guessing you don't.

Okay so maybe i dont type like you. yet again wat are u sum type of fucking spelling teacher?
Plus i dont type like you because i dont like you and i dont mind being different. so what i dont use grammar properly. you still understood wat i sed.  and na im not from the middle east you rej. fuck wats ur problem

Rep:
Level 96
honestly dood. i am chilled. Its probly just the way im tpying and the way your reading it seems like im stressed out. and na im not     5th grade i dont know wat the fuck 5th grade is. im not part of america.

Okay so maybe i dont type like you. yet again wat are u sum type of fucking spelling teacher?
Plus i dont type like you because i dont like you and i dont mind being different. so what i dont use grammar properly. you still understood wat i sed.  and na im not from the middle east you rej. fuck wats ur problem
God damn, chill the fuck out, Spaz.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Why is everyone getting so pissy lately? This isn't what I signed up for...

Rep:
Level 89
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
CHILLAX EVERYBODYS

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
As i sed before i am "Chilled out"
but i dont know why arlenreyb is getting stressed so i get pissed off at him.

the freakin rej

Rep:
Level 96
You don't sound chilled at all to me man, lol.

so

Did anyone notice the flawless role reversal I just pulled with A_D here? In the beginning I was the one getting out of hand, and he was the one handling it calmly with the "lol"s at the end of each post. And now it's the complete opposite.

Haha, I'm so good.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I do that to my little brother ALL THE TIME. And next ear I'm only going to get better, because I'll be taking PSYCHOLOGY. I love the brain.

Rep:
Level 96
Note- this is spam and is not derected at anyone!

LOL!
ROTFLOL!
WTF!
STFU NOOB!
LAWL!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
You don't sound chilled at all to me man, lol.

so

Did anyone notice the flawless role reversal I just pulled with A_D here? In the beginning I was the one getting out of hand, and he was the one handling it calmly with the "lol"s at the end of each post. And now it's the complete opposite.

Haha, I'm so good.

Wow i just noticed.... thats very well done.... i congratulate you on having a completely useless life skill. lol.

Rep:
Level 96
haha nice try but you're not gonna turn it back around dude lol

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
na dude im being serious, that honestly was well done. im in awe at how you did it. when i read that i was in shock..

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I got Reno...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Renos cool.  I like his hair

Rep:
Level 96
no one get in the way of reno and the turks 

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
yeah he's cool, I just never imagined myself as close to him.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."