RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DS or PSP?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
man, i couldve sworn i posted on this page.

anyways, i think that nintendo, not having a very good launch line up, lost a bit of support, but is now regaining it due to their contract with sqaure, and an impressive lineup of upcoming games. Children of mana, Tales of Tempest, FF3, the list goes on and on. yes, the PSP has better graphics, and yes, it has more franchises to it, but all in all, they are two unlike things.

Look at it this way. Sex and your favorite food are both great things in your life, but you cant cmopare them. The DS and the PSP are both great, theyre both handhelds, but beyond that they are totally built for different purposes.

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I agree. I wish I had a DS but I'm happy I got the PSP. I might miss out on my favorite titles but the PSP also have nice games too. Like Monster hunter freedom. Great graphics!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
well i have both and i say i like my Psp more then my ds, its just what you like

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i agree. its definatley based on game preference. however, square is definatley bringing lots of RPG goodness to my little dual-screened buddy.

...oh so dirty...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My DS is great.  I got an M3 PLayer for it, so I can run emulatiors, TV Shows, MP3's etc.  Not to menation do all the sweet stuff it did before hand as well.  I haven't seen anything from the PSP that would impress me enough to spend the kinda of cash they are asking. 

Oh and I am a Nintendo Fanboy, yeah, that helps.  Not a Raving Fanboy, just a Fanboy.