RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DS or PSP?

Quote from: Lord Dante
um...okay...actually, Nintendo Japan is releasing a TV and INternet browser for the Nintendo DS. to bad its only in Japan at the moment though...

Big rip off.Thats what the PSP does.It HAS A INTERNET BROWSER.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, and it blows.

LOL it blows like the dessert.The DS sucks more then my mom though.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
And your mom does not suck. Therefore DS is great. Teehee :wink:

Then how am i alive zach?!?!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm just saying: Sucking = Oral Sex, chances are, you have better chance of having a child with having sex with a Vagina.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Mental wouldn't know that. He only has sex with men.

Pwnt.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO real funny Fumann. I just told that to Hailey MY GIRLFRIEND and she said that was fucked up and stupid.
I just Said the DS sucks more then my mom.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL it blows like the dessert.The DS sucks more then my mom though.
No you said "my mother."

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
after struggeling to explain why the competition is rediculous for about 5 mins inside the little quick reply box i have given up

basically

the ds are brining their feature up to the psp's standards and the psp is trying to go further so the ds cant catch up its stupid

Actually PSP got to the internet browser before DS

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Hey this is an answer from a person with both PSP and DS (obviously me), DS is much better for gameplay and being more portable, i had to take my PSP to be fixed ecause i put it in my poket and the screen cracked, not to mention GTA or to me GCG (Grand Crappy Game)! DS has cool puzzle games like meteos and what PSP owners gonna do when Golden Sun 3 and FF Crystal Chronicles (FFCC WILL be WiFi) come out for the DS?? Hahahaha I own!! :evil:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Eating tacos!!!
DS Rulez!!!! :-D
Because it has more multiplayer games(like 8 players gone crazy with MKDS and it's also WIFI),and it will be compatible
with Nintendo Revolution and all the things said earlier
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:07:49 AM by Drago_falco »
It's hard to look good or/and strong if you have a duck dressed in a sailor suit to back you up.

PSP has 26 player :-o

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
Both...

Starfox is coming out on the DS. That is going to own... plus if your friends need your help on SF you can join their game through wifi

PSP-- because it has wifi and can browse the internet... so when i'm bored at work I can surf

The funny thing is I dont have either...

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
ds and ds lite rule ff3 ,zelda,phamtom hourglass,mario 3 on 3 basket ball,kirby,diddy kong racing to name a few ( if they have been mentioned i just read the last page) good neally original games the psp is full of games with 2,3 and some new name stuck on the end of the games name

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Get DS if you want a portable game system with great gameplay, get PSP if you want a portable toaster/radio/apc/sparetire/explosive/peiceofsonyshit.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ds, hands down. I had a DS for a short while, and I loved every second of it. I'd play on the bus to school, at school, on the bus back home, at home, in my bed at night, then in the morning before I go to school and repeat the cycle all over again. Even the port games like Mario 64 DS offered so much more than the original version that I'd beat it countless times and never get bored of it. WarioWare Touched! was a genius game, utilizing every bit of the touch screen as humanly possible.

I also had a PSP for a short while. Much to my dismay, the only games I could find for it were sports games and racing games, all of which were either straight ports or badly made original games. Sony focused too much on having that system do anything and everything, and not so much on the gaming. I buy handheld gaming systems to play games, and Sony just didn't deliver on that front.

Christmas is coming up soon, and I'm getting a DS Lite. There are so many games on that system I would love to play, whereas the PSP doesn't have one game I want to try on it, save LocoRoco.

That's my two cents, anyway.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i dunno, i have both, and i play the DS more...however my PSP is set up to run the normal games, and set back to the 1.5 to play roms on it... portable earthbound and megamanx1-3? its pretty fun, 'cept for the random fricken freezing... and the horid slowdowns 50% of the time... it can run n64 (which was way more powerful then a psx at the time) but  not a snes game? what the hell?

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ds and ds lite rule ff3 ,zelda,phamtom hourglass,mario 3 on 3 basket ball,kirby,diddy kong racing to name a few ( if they have been mentioned i just read the last page) good neally original games the psp is full of games with 2,3 and some new name stuck on the end of the games name
Don't the new ds lites have cracked screens so the screens get dirty/ruin very quickly? I've heard quite a few ppl complain. oh Yeah mario 3 on 3 sucked and most of those games you mentioned arnt out yet but I am very much so enjoying my harvest moon currently on my ds.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

My GW Character. Hes cool
They should release FF7 on DS. FF7 Owns all others. BTW is FF3 the same as FF6? im extremely confused by that. Oh well. :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
They called FF6 by FF3 in the states... Possibly in Europe too, some one from Europe should Comment on that.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
the DS owns the psp, i'm sorry, it's a fact of life that everyone will have to one day accept.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

i say PSP is better

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You're probably one of those lucky bastards with firmware 2.51