RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Boys & Girls

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you've set your gender in your profile, you'll now be able to see the little gender icons with your names with your posts.

::everybody switches to female::

[edit] Also, regular mods, you can see and post in the mod forum now right ?_?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Not that I know of...
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Now the world will know how Manly I am!

Rep:
Level 89
mee no ejumakated nuff to no if mees mail or femal
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
[edit] Also, regular mods, you can see and post in the mod forum now right ?_?

If by regular mods you mean yossy, halo, and pegasus(which I think you don't, since they should already) I have no idea. But if you mean [EDIT:]Deadly Diablo,[/EDIT] Blizzard, Zypher, arlen, and I, then no.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 05:09:42 AM by GilgameshRO »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
He means you and Blizzard, Zypher, etc. Somehow Zypher found his way in, even though he can't see the board.  ???
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
link in the forum footer :3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Can YOU enter the Super Secret Mod Forum?

...No! :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
But we sure wanna
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When did Gil become a mod???????????????????????

Rep:
Level 102
He's only of Intelligent debate.

You'll probably agree the forums were (are?) getting a bit wild ~

So people who contribute notably to a particular forum have (or were) been made mods of them. Sort of a trial thing ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
and then somebody said :nono: to zypher being a mod
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I contribute a lot lol, but i really dont care lol
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Zypher's mod status should be retsored.

Rep:
Level 102
I agree, but crank's the guy at the top, and this is his forum~
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Actually Zypher is ok to be a mod..
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I think Zypher being spam mod was entertaining. The only person it really seemed to bother was Death Trooper.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You mean Death                                                               Tropper.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I don't get it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
They like to call DT (now TD) as Death    Tropper instead of the original DEATHTROOPER!
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I still don't get it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its a joke they made of DT(now TD lol)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's because DT always used to get mad about people spelling DeathTrooper as "Death Trooper"; they exaggerated the space.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!