RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animal Crossing Like Game

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Is it possiable to do this? (and if you don't know what it is I shall explain):

You can buy furniture and lay it down in a certain place (your house) and be able to move it. (Maybe I could do with a variable)

If you pay off a loan your house size expands (after expaning once you are aloud to gain an attic and after you pay the loan after getting the attic you get a basement.)

Everytime you talk to someone they say something diffrent.(And I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME)

A day working system(after you've turned the game off the system still runs like life time)

Set date, time, and year (this goes with the above request)

Diffrent clothes and custom clothes(your able to make your own shirt designs in the game but in the Talior Shop)

Town Travel(This is bascily Online Play. You are able to go to the town gates and go to someone's town that has diffrent people then you have, a diffrent house on the inside. You enter the IP of that persons computer to go to thier town.)

Shop Randamazation(everyday you go in the shop there are new items)

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Is it possiable to do this? (and if you don't know what it is I shall explain):

You can buy furniture and lay it down in a certain place (your house) and be able to move it. (Maybe I could do with a variable)

If you pay off a loan your house size expands (after expaning once you are aloud to gain an attic and after you pay the loan after getting the attic you get a basement.)

Everytime you talk to someone they say something diffrent.(And I mean EVERY SINGLE TIME)

A day working system(after you've turned the game off the system still runs like life time)

Set date, time, and year (this goes with the above request)

Diffrent clothes and custom clothes(your able to make your own shirt designs in the game but in the Talior Shop)

Town Travel(This is bascily Online Play. You are able to go to the town gates and go to someone's town that has diffrent people then you have, a diffrent house on the inside. You enter the IP of that persons computer to go to thier town.)

Shop Randamazation(everyday you go in the shop there are new items)
Yes, easily done but you would have to set it up for multiplayer play to join other people's towns. Now for the furniture it would be easy, all it would require is a common event per decorative item in the game that you wish to play. For example if it's three squares simply set a variable to each square, and when you place it, make move events for each square, and select change graphic of this event, make them into the three squared item, probably a couch.
~Banned~

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Head...hurts...I don't understand. Could you make a tutorial of some sort? (with pictures)

Rep:
Level 88
Where's the head of a chocolate coronet? :O

You can buy furniture and lay it down in a certain place (your house) and be able to move it.: Correct. You can do this with variables. It's just uber hard...for me.

If you pay off a loan your house size expands: I thought of switches here. If switches don't work, then variables once again!

Everytime you talk to someone they say something diffrent: Variables come back. I assume there is a randomizer thing in the Variable Operation window, so this kind of thing would be pretty simple but pretty long at the same time.

A day working system: Scripts. Or you can use the timer and stuff, but that's boring.

Set date, time, and year : Variables. Or scripts.

Diffrent clothes and custom clothes: Different clothes is simple...for me, I would change the Character Set, but custom clothes seems to be a very hard matter, especially since I haven't seen any kind of this in the RPG Making world (Ability to create custom stuff). It should be possible...with a hefty amount of work.

Town Travel: Scripts. If you can make a script that allows you to go online, whoop-de-do!

Shop Randamazation: I would say variables in this matter.
---
Your idea seems very interesting and original. If you are making this kind of thing, I would really want to play it. *drools*

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
PICTURES: PRINT SCREEN

ON MY KEBYBOARD IT SAYS Print Screen|SysReq

PRESS IT FOR A SCREENSHOT. ok?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks Starrod. And if I so get these, you could be a beta tester  ;)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The expanding of the house would just involve the teleport event leading you to a different map.

Characters saying different messages each time can be done using Variable Operations - Set equal to Random#.
Then, before Show Message, use conditional branches for each variable number.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ah, I see  :)

But as for the online part, I might take out.

Rep:
Level 88
Where's the head of a chocolate coronet? :O
Thanks Starrod. And if I so get these, you could be a beta tester ;)
Yay! Beta testing! Thanks!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
No problem  :)

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 88
This is quite possible, if you use the SDK since SephirothSpawn has a Event Spawner, and Dynamic Item Storage unit. As for the shirt designs.. If one could make a Portable Graphics Format editor via RGSS...
RGSS Dev

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ah, good idea  :D

Rep:
Level 89
grrrrr......copying my avatar.....
:diablo:
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Unless something productive is posted here, this will be locked... or moved to spam... or something.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
It would be better if someone posted a tut.