RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New at RPG Maker Xp

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hi! I am new at RPG Maker xp, i really want to learn how to make a game but have no idea where to start at. I have taught myself a few things but now i dont know what to do ???

Can you guys give me some advice on what to do next and some ideas to start making a game? Thanks

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That depends. How much time are you willing to devote to your education on the subject? How much do you know all ready? And are you a guy who goes to Parkway North Highschool who just recently got the internet to work on the computer in his basement?

lol im not that person all i know how to do right now is how to speach to other characters,make the other characters move around and use teleport to go to different maps

I am willing to spend a bit of free time on this maybe an hour a day or so

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Damn, thought you were one of my employees...

Well, I suppose I could try to help you whenever I'm available. If you have a question you REALLY can't find an answer too, but you don't think is worthy of a topic, PM me.

okay thanks