RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Code Lyoko RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I know I know....i said that i hated fangames  ::) but after i finish Fairy's Gift im going to make a Code Lyoko fan game. I really like the show, and no one ever makes anything for it.  :'(

World:

The different areas are Mountains, Forest, Desert, Ice, Carthage. Mountains on top, Forest on right, Desert at bottom, Ice on left, Carthage in middle

-----------------------------------
Playable Characters:

Ulrich:

Weapon: Katana
Powers: Impact, Triplicate, Super Sprint

Yumi:

Weapon: Fan
Powers: Fan Throw, Psychic

Odd:

Weapon: Gloves
Powers: Laser Arrow, Shield

Aelita:

Weapon: Magic
Powers: Energy Ball, Energy Shield, Energy Field

-----------------------------------------------
Skills:

Impact: Stronger sword attack
Triplicate: 3 attacks in 1 turn (script needed!)
Super Sprint: x2 speed
Fan Throw: Two ranged attacks in 1 turn (script needed!)
Psychic: Magic damage (darkness)
Laser Arrow: Stronger glove ranged attack
Shield: 0 damage to next attack on targer (script needed!)
Energy Ball: Magic damage (light)
Energy Shield: 0 damage to next attack on targer (script needed!)
Energy Field: Huge magic damage (light)
----------------------------

Monsters:

Blok

Creeper

Guardian

Hornet

Kankrelat

Krabe

Manta

Megatank

Scyphozoa

Tarantula

Ulrich Clone

Marabounta
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:53:10 PM by qewlkid9 »

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Not bad. I like the show too. I missed a few new episodes. (Because i didn't know they were coming on.)

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 89
you mixed up left and right on your first picture cuz I think the ice part is on the left (where the icy stuff is) and the forest is on the right (the greenish stuff)
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

i fixed it now. and if anyone can help me find some dang sprites?!?!?!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
uh yea.... make love not war
uh... dude, wtf is code lyoko...... well whatever good luck with your game ;D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I watced that show for a while but stopped.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
nice to see a fan-game hater make a fan game, I have seen a bit of the cartoon but not alot (you missed out on the comp nerd guy, even though he doesn't fight with the rest of the group). Good luck, and I'm pretty sure it would be hard getting those monsters into 2D, unless your making it 3D which I highly doubt that cause its gonna make 1000000 years to replicate those.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I've watched the show off and on, enough to get the gist of the plot.  It'll certianly be an interesting challenge to convert the game system they used to something that can be plausibly done with rpg maker.  good luck.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Jet Set Radio
I like Code Lyoko. So I'm looking forward to this game.
- My company P:
Detectives