RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pro-Maker Z3 Forum

Rep:
Level 89
Take note the topic title says: Pro-Maker Z3 Forum

Pro-Maker Z3

Pro-Maker Z3 is a support forum for our game maker called Z3 (or long name: Pro-Maker Z3). But I'm not here to advertise the game maker as it is still in the early stages of development. But I will tell you why; to be honest I could use members and theres more to the forum then a support forum for a game maker thats not made yet. Oh...no I would never do that. You can get support on RMXP, Game Maker, and other game makers (to be decided). Along with getting support for coding games using: C++, VB, Ruby, Just Basic, etc. Also get help on your stories, plots, character plost etc. So though we are far from advertising our game maker it does not mean we can't enjoy other game makers out there. So please stop by.

Link: Pro-Maker Z3 Forum