RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
'Ello, 'ow are ya?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello guys, been cruising around taking in the RPG Maker XP stuff as fast as I can.  Been out of the loop for some 5 years now, so thought I'd take myself through a crash course while I try and recall all the goodies. 
I am starting work on a game based on Avatar the Last Airbender, work is slow since I have to learn the whole program from scratch.  If you a fan of the show and can lend any advice (or help) I'd appreciate it. 

Also, I noticed Charas cannot design character models for XP, is there a program that does?  I didn't turn anything up with a google search, but I may have overlooked something.

Anyways, thanks for the forum, I have already learned a lot just by cruising through the various threads and tutorials.   I really liked the mapping threads, they were great.

Later,
Lotus

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome Lotus! Very nice to meet you!

Thanks, nice to meet you as well.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
W   W   W   EEEEEE    L                 
W   W   W   E              L
WWWWW   EEEEE     L
                  E              LLLLLLLLL
                  EEEEEE

Meh welcome thats taking time :)
Arlen is hot.

I think some people call it laziness ;)
But then I wouldn't have even started it.