RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Silverline's Bouncy Emoticons Thread =D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ok many of you have probably seen me use bouncy emoticons in some of my posts, and here'll I'll honour some requests to have some made.

The original bouncy emoticon idea was from an old SNES videogame called Out To Lunch, that had this bouncing cheese in it: and then a member of Gamingforce spawned many variations. They've also given me a bit of help and a few pointers, as well as fixing up some of my older ones.

Maybe if Crank ever returns some of the better ones might make it into the currently rather default smileys list :D

Feel free to use any of my bouncey emoticons anywhere, either in forums or in programs such as MSN. You don't need to ask me, but I'd like it if you'd tell me so I can go check it out.

After a certain time (just before I started making the consoles) I finally worked out a standard "bounce algorithm" and as such any new ones are consistent and correct. (they're not listened in chronological order by the way)

This is for the mods:

Crankeye Smileys (not finished the lot yet):

Consoles (incomplete collection yet =P:

Duke Nukem & Wi-FI Set for Zxmelee:

Boobs set for Darkwolf:

Random Others:  

Requests:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:36:59 PM by boe »
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
You know the drill.... I posted okay!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

:D It's kinda large so it doesnt look as smooth using just the standard 8 frames.. I could make a smoother 16 frame version if you like  :P
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Crankeye Smileys!! I'll edit them in as I create them

[edit 7] OK THAT'S ENGOUGH for now. After 3 hours I REALLY need some sleep. I'll do the rest later
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wake up and make it 16 frames! Please! With suger on top.

Rep:
Level 89
I DEMAND!!! a bouncing thumb.. for msn

and.. i want the face with the raised eyebrows to bouce too you know.. the one you type like <o) to get it or something..
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/

Rep:
Level 102
Here you go wolfie:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I knew you loved me! can you make me a tit? and make it bounce?
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: DarkWolf
I knew you loved me! can you make me a tit? and make it bounce?

*did she just ask for a ...*

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
I think.. well you'll have to give me a tit to animate. I'm not going to go off looking for one of those :P

Zxmelee, here's a better version of your duke nukem ball:

Adittional Post:

I made HaloOfTheSun's avatar BOUNCE'd:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
lol, it's my avatar now.  :^^:  :^^:
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
As smooth as a... something. THnaks dude.

Rep:
Level 102
Here's my newest one; not sure why I chose to make a sofa but WHATEVER LOL

I also did some others:

And a bouncing button for uiv2.com:

Also I created an enormously large version of a smiley I'm known to use sometimes and made it boucne: (Click)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OMG MAKE A COW!!!!

Unless you don't want to.

Rep:
Level 102
iPod!

*gets to work on cow*
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102

Cow for you!
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
YES!! Now I will rule all cows!!!

Rep:
Level 102
Another one both drawn and animated by me; I present to you the U2 special edition iPod:

[edit] edited it so now if it is used on a black surface, it still works :D [example]
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Hey that's pretty cool. Make a horsey for me!

Rep:
Level 102
Bed, requested by darkwolf.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Console series, Will update this post with them as I complete them :)
(therots I'll make your donkey sometime soon too)

Atari 7800:
Sega Dreamcast:
Super Famicom Disk system =P :
Game Boy:
Game Boy Adance:
Game Boy Colour:
Gamecube:
bringing sexy back

Guess who's back
I liked the consoles! Don't worry I'll wait for the horsey..

Guess who's back
Oh sorry for doubleposting I just wanted to add another "job" for you. BOUNCE MY AVVYYY !! thx!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Can you do these bro?

<-Build <- Duke Nukem 3D 2005 <- Duke Hacks <-Nintendo Wi-fi

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
omg bouncy is good but kyle (aka thebodge aka me) Just mas a "spinner" as i will call them  :shock:  enspired by bouncy's kinda

If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
OMFG i just made a bouncy spinner (it doesnt squish up on last bounce cos there are an un-even amount of frames to the spin)

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i remember someone saying they wanted a boob....so i made these!

will I get in trouble for these?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: mangadude5760
i remember someone saying they wanted a boob....so i made these!

will I get in trouble for these?

Haha of course not =P

I'll do those soon too.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
omg i made this for Zxmelee didnt turn out as good as i hoped  :(
maybe is monitors werent based on pixels it would be fine but nooo

Rep:
Level 102
Here's your green one, do you want faces on them? I'll make ones with faces too.

[edit] and sort out the garbage pixels round the edge too.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
omg i couldnt resist it...

[edit] omg difference speed spinner person with bounce and without... original speed--->

[edit 2] that's me bored now if i make anymore spinners i will use them for msn

Rep:
Level 102
Here you go ZX:

Green:

Orange:

Blue:

Wi-Fi:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Okay, as requested by Darkwolf (lol) here are the bouncing boobs. I suspect these might be quite popular :roll:

Left Boobs:

Right Boobs:

Alternate Right Boobs:

"normal" boobs bounce like this together:

Whereas if you use the alternate right one they bounce like this:
bringing sexy back

Guess who's back
What's with my request? :(

Rep:
Level 102
Woops I forgot to post that one; here:

I'll do your av now :roll:
bringing sexy back

Guess who's back
Thankyou! Sexy donkey!

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Guess who's back
Thankyouuuuuuu!!
Another bouncy productions of Silverline!

Rep:
Level 102
Bouncing CD:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
you must have a lot of spare time to make those :P
lol, i really like them :D

Guess who's back
Michaelxp?
-What?
-Shut up.

You became stupid. He doesn't need spare time for those he makes them by seconds!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
>.> Hum I don't supposed my cute baby Deku Icon can bounce. Can it? Please? *luffs forever* It would be so adorable if you could do that. And btw the breasts look unnatural... They jiggle more than bounce and they arn't as... perfectly round. (I should know. xD I have my own set  :^^: )

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 102
Here you go Moonslyph

Also with the boobs, tsunokiette drew the original image, and I don't think he was aiming for realism :P
bringing sexy back

Ah okies. Thanks a lot though! :D *hugs*

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah. I don't see how that takes talent. Or time. It bounces. Now, if it changed, and moved, like your old Sig, I would like it more.

Rep:
Level 102
Well, it takes some effort :P

I finally finished my consoles :whoa: I've been working on these for a few days.

Atari 7800:

Sega Dreamcast:

Famicom Disk System =P :

Original Game Boy:

Game Boy Advance:

Game Boy Colour:

Gamecube:

Master System omg:

MegaDrive:

N64:

Nintendo DS:

Neo Geo Pocket:

NES: & Pad:

Pocketstation lol:

Playstation:

Playstation 2:

SNES:

Sega Saturn:

Virtual Boy:

lol Wonderswan:

XBOX:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Good job. They're................. Bouncing. No more to say really.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Silverline those are all great man, all of them! thebodge, yours are really cool too! Can you make a bouncing spider-man? Thanks!

Guess who's back
Bouncing consoles rule!! That`s great!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Boucing sofa and boucing consoles
The only thing we need is a bouncing tv!
LOL.
join my forum

Guess who's back
--Another request, sorry for askin too much.
Can you make an <<l o p l>> bouncing smiley?? Thanks from advanced! :D

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Can you make this pic bounce?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
YUou think you could do one of these?
ORGANIZATION

HERO AND FRIENDS
(take the shadow off of her)(need to get rid of the white around him)
SUMMONS

ENEMYS(some)

I really only want the Organization members and thats all. But you could do the others if you ever have free time and are bored, well thanks if you do them for me thanks alot.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

That's alot. Alot, alot.

Anyway, this would be cool; as you could make the arms bounce at a different time. Would be a cool effect.

Oh, really? That's good.

Rep:
Level 91
D O N T
G R A V E D I P

I T S
V E R Y
B A D