RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ANNOUNCEMENT

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Run Time Package, I think. Anyway, it's used to refer to the default resources with a given version of RPG Maker.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
(still a little lost) I have rpg xp. If the caracter can move just like the defult ones do that is fine.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Right, gotcha. Any particular color in mind?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats a hard one...i should have put more thought into it before requesting sorry. But if the armor can be red (like darts) or black armor the same design darts would be fine just see what you think looks best (even if its not black or red)

Rep:
Level 96
O.K, I've got a pretty good idea of it now. I'll try to get it to you before this time next week.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thank you for your help!

Rep:
Level 96
Not a problem.

I have to download the PS rom now...I'm itching to play it.

Rep:
Level 90
hey arrow I gots a request for wenever you can finish it. I basicaly need a map with ppl sitting around a campfire (silhoute) with a gypsy dancer dancing on the other side of it, then a vvv light transparent monster.. Like Anima from FFX (Not anima but closely related...) and make it go with the flow of the title music (remember the files I sent u? Listen to A Land in the Sky)

Anima

Rep:
Level 96
Gladly, but what is vvv light?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I'm making my first game from xp after deciding to switch from 2003 and I need some one who can do character sets and face graphics.  Interested?
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
I'm sorry, but I won't join any one project,  I've tried in the past and it's simply too time consuming. However, if you need a few resources, I can try to help. Unfortunately...I have no experience with face sets. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
well it's not really a face set like rpg maker 2003, but just a face to go with the messages so people can tell whose talking.

right now i desperately need a character set for my main character.  i'll PM you with details if you think you got time to work on it.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 90
vvv light = very very very light... Like very transparent so that its barely visible. The gypsy dancer isnt silhote just so u know =P

Rep:
Level 96
well it's not really a face set like rpg maker 2003, but just a face to go with the messages so people can tell whose talking.

right now i desperately need a character set for my main character. i'll PM you with details if you think you got time to work on it.

All right, go ahead.
vvv light = very very very light... Like very transparent so that its barely visible. The gypsy dancer isnt silhote just so u know =P

Great, now that that is cleared up, I can get to work.

Rep:
Level 90

Rep:
Level 89
lol could you make sprites of gir? I got pictures to help you out

if you actually do he should skip when he walks
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 96
...No, I can't. But my brother can draw zim characters PERFECTLY. I'll throw this assignment over to him, okay?

Rep:
Level 89
lol if he can sprite then fine I guess
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 12:21:48 AM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
can you make me a title screen? I want it to have a tower to the left and at the top it says Tower.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
All right, so I now have five things lined up. I'll still take requests, but please note that from now on there will be a queue.

Rep:
Level 90
=P ne progress on mine?

Rep:
Level 96
Getting there. Not much to post, but getting there.

Rep:
Level 90

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol at your blog, ah one thing about lod i cant handle is the talking...theres a lot. So i swear on my self i will keep the chatting down and bring the action up in my sequal.

Rep:
Level 96
lol Good job man. Also, make sure the grammar works, and you don't have !'s in the middle of anyone's sentences, heh. ;D