RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ANNOUNCEMENT

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yup, and they're good too! Top notch quality! You see, I've...not really been able to get a lot  goin' with rmxp as of late. Everytime I get to a certain point in a project, (which usually isn't very far into a project) I start thinking to myself, "How stupid is this? Why am I trying to make a whole game out of someone else's work?" The truth is, all I've ever really done are fangames, and you can find those anywhere. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm done trying to make a WHOLE game for RMXP, pretty much for good. Big shock? Probably not. However, there is some good news! From here on out I'll be doing resources. One trend I have noticed in my projects is that I can make it look and sound good, REALLY REALLY REEEEEEAAALLY good. I just can't buckle down and continue to work on a single project. I seriously have about 30 different projects on my comp for Game Maker and RM. So from here on out I'm going to be a proffesional resource guy!

You can ask me for anything, (even scripts eventually! I just need to learn the terms and syntax, I've got the basic idea) especially sprites. I've just gotten a new mouse, and I have had very little trouble drawing ANYTHING. I seriously made this sprite in about 10 minutes.

(Agile, from MMX2)

In addition to requests, I will also be putting up resources for anything I make on my own.

I will also do engines! I can event like a madman. Just ask me in this topic for anything you want, with extensive and specfic details, and I'll give it a shot! I lok forward to being able to assist all of you!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
arrowone! I come to you asking for a title screen.

It needs to jave a graveyard as the background, a jack-o-lantern in the middle and at the top it needs to say 'Halloween Island' (no 's)

Rep:
Level 96
So does it need to be in sprites or do you want an edit of a photo?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
edit of a photo

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Rep:
Level 96
The basic idea. What should be changed? (Other than size and font. I need positions and colors and shit.)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG! Another person who ccan do resources. You know considering i'm okay at editing battlers, I should do requests more. But meh I'm lazy.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks Fu! And yah, you should.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Hmm...can ya move the pumpkin down more? Needs to look like it on ground.

Rep:
Level 96
Can do. Anything else noticeably...off?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I remember right I have a requst  some dude wanted, I'll do it saturday though.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Has the update been made?

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, no, not yet. Was waiting on what font you wanted.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Oh, same one you used on your first  :)

Rep:
Level 96
All right, I gotta go for a bit, I'll do it when I get back.

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry, lemme do it now.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, please post as soon as it's done.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL FINISHED

First, the regular version.

And second, a transparentish version.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 05:29:45 PM by arrowone »

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 05:34:29 PM by Nicholas »

Rep:
Level 96
K, so I can take another request now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok this is sorta a weird request. I really dont have anything specfic except he should have cool armor and no cape/mask or anything and

I need a main caracter for my game. (fan game of LOD) he is the grand son of Dart, and is the same age as dart was in LOD. Any way you can make someone?

http://lodream.altervista.org/Dart%208.jpg
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Sure! I loved that game. But uh...I do need to know what style you need. RTP? Etc.?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this may sound weird, but w/e ill say it. Whats RTP?

Rep:
Level 96
Run Time Package, I think. Anyway, it's used to refer to the default resources with a given version of RPG Maker.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
(still a little lost) I have rpg xp. If the caracter can move just like the defult ones do that is fine.

Rep:
Level 96
Right, gotcha. Any particular color in mind?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats a hard one...i should have put more thought into it before requesting sorry. But if the armor can be red (like darts) or black armor the same design darts would be fine just see what you think looks best (even if its not black or red)

Rep:
Level 96
O.K, I've got a pretty good idea of it now. I'll try to get it to you before this time next week.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thank you for your help!

Rep:
Level 96
Not a problem.

I have to download the PS rom now...I'm itching to play it.

Rep:
Level 90
hey arrow I gots a request for wenever you can finish it. I basicaly need a map with ppl sitting around a campfire (silhoute) with a gypsy dancer dancing on the other side of it, then a vvv light transparent monster.. Like Anima from FFX (Not anima but closely related...) and make it go with the flow of the title music (remember the files I sent u? Listen to A Land in the Sky)

Anima

Rep:
Level 96
Gladly, but what is vvv light?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I'm making my first game from xp after deciding to switch from 2003 and I need some one who can do character sets and face graphics.  Interested?
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
I'm sorry, but I won't join any one project,  I've tried in the past and it's simply too time consuming. However, if you need a few resources, I can try to help. Unfortunately...I have no experience with face sets. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
well it's not really a face set like rpg maker 2003, but just a face to go with the messages so people can tell whose talking.

right now i desperately need a character set for my main character.  i'll PM you with details if you think you got time to work on it.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

Rep:
Level 90
vvv light = very very very light... Like very transparent so that its barely visible. The gypsy dancer isnt silhote just so u know =P

Rep:
Level 96
well it's not really a face set like rpg maker 2003, but just a face to go with the messages so people can tell whose talking.

right now i desperately need a character set for my main character. i'll PM you with details if you think you got time to work on it.

All right, go ahead.
vvv light = very very very light... Like very transparent so that its barely visible. The gypsy dancer isnt silhote just so u know =P

Great, now that that is cleared up, I can get to work.

Rep:
Level 90

Rep:
Level 89
lol could you make sprites of gir? I got pictures to help you out

if you actually do he should skip when he walks
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 96
...No, I can't. But my brother can draw zim characters PERFECTLY. I'll throw this assignment over to him, okay?

Rep:
Level 89
lol if he can sprite then fine I guess
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 12:21:48 AM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
can you make me a title screen? I want it to have a tower to the left and at the top it says Tower.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
All right, so I now have five things lined up. I'll still take requests, but please note that from now on there will be a queue.

Rep:
Level 90
=P ne progress on mine?

Rep:
Level 96
Getting there. Not much to post, but getting there.

Rep:
Level 90

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol at your blog, ah one thing about lod i cant handle is the talking...theres a lot. So i swear on my self i will keep the chatting down and bring the action up in my sequal.

Rep:
Level 96
lol Good job man. Also, make sure the grammar works, and you don't have !'s in the middle of anyone's sentences, heh. ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Arrowone, can you help me on making a sprite of this Two Characters? (I use RMXP)

Those two >.<'.

Rep:
Level 96
Excuse me blackhaired ladys, cudz I haff ur #?

lol jk

Yes, but it'll be a bit.

Rep:
Level 96
thats a hard one...i should have put more thought into it before requesting sorry. But if the armor can be red (like darts) or black armor the same design darts would be fine just see what you think looks best (even if its not black or red)

Well, i think this version is a little closer to Dragoon Dart, but here you go. I even included some weapons. IF you would like to know, I came up with a pretty neat idea for the combat system when I drew this, PM me if your interested.

BTW: I suggest naming him Aldreicht. Not sure why, but the name seemed to fit.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Excuse me blackhaired ladys, cudz I haff ur #?

lol jk

Yes, but it'll be a bit.
*lol*
Ok, I have time, until I can get some more for u to work on of course =D

Rep:
Level 96
NOTICE:

Thanks to a friend, I now have Photoshop.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Congratulations ^ ^

With photoshop, I guess your artwork/sprite/resources would become even Beautiful & Greater with it =D

Rep:
Level 96
I can only hope. ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I can only hope. ;D
I would agree with you.

thanks for helping out of course, (I forgot to say that)

Rep:
Level 89
so does that mean we'll get our stuff faster? xp

Rep:
Level 96
I think I still prefer paint, but MAYBE.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arrowone, if you do make tilesets for Xp, check out my topic "I really need those tilesets" and make me that.
AH GOOD GOD PLZ!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Then you can help me out.

I have a face, but I don't have the charset.
Please make it. RTP Style of RMXP and his clothes all BLACK.

See the face on my avatar.

Thx in advance!
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

Rep:
Level 96
Right, I'll get on that just as soon as I finish the rest. ;D

Rep:
Level 96
=P ne progress on mine?

YOURS is almost done now, I'm just setting up the monster and the gypsy. I have all kins of neat lighting effects and stuff going on. (Thank you scripting/photoshop)

Here's a screenie.

I don't suppose you have graphics of the gypsy do you? I'll just use a fog overlay for the monster.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
How did you make those shadows? And how did you get that darkness tint?

Rep:
Level 96
Well, for the tint I made an autostart event that had a tint screen command in it, tansitioning for 0 frames, that deleted itself after doing so.

For the shadows, I used scripts, which can be found at hbgames.org, and the actual lighting from the fire is made by an edit to the character sets in photoshop.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Can I know the EXACT numbers for the tint?

Rep:
Level 96
Move the bar one tick to the right for all of the colors, and increase the gray about two ticks.

Rep:
Level 89
arrow could you just quickly take a sprite (or make one), make it completely black (basically a silhouette), and have it look like it could be either male or female?

(last part not as important)

Rep:
Level 96
kk

edits when done

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well arrowone, will you make the tileset?

Take your time,  i need it before decembers...max..

PLZ MAKE IT MAN!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
OKAY MAN! ;D

I just have to get this other stuff done first, okay?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have an Idea for Arrowone-nee.

Arrowone, make a list of the people and their request (Organized) so you won't be have to worry so much. People must learn to wait, This is more easy, everyone should be patient, since yur doing it for free...

Eh, thing is to have the request organized and whenever someone post a request you add them to the list, of course they have to wait, one have to have patiece.

that is all  :)

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Arrowone...
Which was completed?
Mine or the others...?

I forgot, can you PM me the charset when you done it?

Thx..
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OKAY MAN! ;D

I just have to get this other stuff done first, okay?

Sure and thanks!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
erm wut I ment was an actual title. Not with a map and charsets and all that o-o

Rep:
Level 96
I know. I'm using a map to set it up.

Rep:
Level 90

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl that lookz goodz
Arlen is hot.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 02:38:32 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

Rep:
Level 96
All right, but what is it?

*Please note that due to the advent of Final Fantasy Crankeye, resource production rate will drop. Thank you.*

Rep:
Level 89

*Please note that due to the advent of Final Fantasy Crankeye, resource production rate will drop. Thank you.*

ugh does that mean i'm not going to get that desperately needed char set anytime soon?

Rep:
Level 96
OH NO NO NO! I'm still working on weekends, as before, ubt it may take a LITTLE bit longer than it would normally, so please, just be patient. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
k i will ^^

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
O.K, I've got a pretty good idea of it now. I'll try to get it to you before this time next week.

any update on mine?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

lol, I just need those in Sprites, though u could take your time....||

Uguuu~ I would wanty to see that Advent Final Fantasy Event thingy T_T

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
arrowone, I grant you a......... STICKY!!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
YAY! Oddly enough, my hands were sticky when I got home today because I picked up pine cones at school OMG IT WUZ A SIGN!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I guess next would be +15 Respect point to Arrowone for helping the Community =D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arrowone, take your time, i got some more city tilesets from phanx!
So you can take all your time!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Lol! Well, good to hear NW, glad you got what you needed. ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
READ YOUR PM
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
am i next up on the list, or did someone else come before me?

Rep:
Level 96
I read my PM, and I THINK so. Correct me if I am wrong, of course.

Rep:
Level 90
xD so how much longer till mine? =P

Rep:
Level 96
Please, keep in mind that between school and everything else, I can only work weekends. I apolgize, buy you all realy must be more patient.

Rep:
Level 89
i can wait, but i do think mine is next xp

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I read my PM, and I THINK so. Correct me if I am wrong, of course.

Arlen is hot.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It's November 6....hows everything going on there Arrowone?

Rep:
Level 96
BUSY AS HELL. I HATE SCHOOL.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 89
join the club...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Update?

(Yeah, I want someone to burn school to the ground =p)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
just wondering if this is still going?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Actually the tileset i got isnt good.
If you're gonna continue arrowone, i need that set before the 9th lol.

If not i can try doing with what i teh gotz.

lol teh gotz lol
Arlen is hot.