RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ANNOUNCEMENT

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yup, and they're good too! Top notch quality! You see, I've...not really been able to get a lot  goin' with rmxp as of late. Everytime I get to a certain point in a project, (which usually isn't very far into a project) I start thinking to myself, "How stupid is this? Why am I trying to make a whole game out of someone else's work?" The truth is, all I've ever really done are fangames, and you can find those anywhere. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm done trying to make a WHOLE game for RMXP, pretty much for good. Big shock? Probably not. However, there is some good news! From here on out I'll be doing resources. One trend I have noticed in my projects is that I can make it look and sound good, REALLY REALLY REEEEEEAAALLY good. I just can't buckle down and continue to work on a single project. I seriously have about 30 different projects on my comp for Game Maker and RM. So from here on out I'm going to be a proffesional resource guy!

You can ask me for anything, (even scripts eventually! I just need to learn the terms and syntax, I've got the basic idea) especially sprites. I've just gotten a new mouse, and I have had very little trouble drawing ANYTHING. I seriously made this sprite in about 10 minutes.

(Agile, from MMX2)

In addition to requests, I will also be putting up resources for anything I make on my own.

I will also do engines! I can event like a madman. Just ask me in this topic for anything you want, with extensive and specfic details, and I'll give it a shot! I lok forward to being able to assist all of you!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
arrowone! I come to you asking for a title screen.

It needs to jave a graveyard as the background, a jack-o-lantern in the middle and at the top it needs to say 'Halloween Island' (no 's)

Rep:
Level 96
So does it need to be in sprites or do you want an edit of a photo?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
edit of a photo

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Rep:
Level 96
The basic idea. What should be changed? (Other than size and font. I need positions and colors and shit.)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ZOMG! Another person who ccan do resources. You know considering i'm okay at editing battlers, I should do requests more. But meh I'm lazy.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks Fu! And yah, you should.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Hmm...can ya move the pumpkin down more? Needs to look like it on ground.

Rep:
Level 96
Can do. Anything else noticeably...off?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I remember right I have a requst  some dude wanted, I'll do it saturday though.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Has the update been made?

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, no, not yet. Was waiting on what font you wanted.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Oh, same one you used on your first  :)

Rep:
Level 96
All right, I gotta go for a bit, I'll do it when I get back.

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry, lemme do it now.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Thanks, please post as soon as it's done.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL FINISHED

First, the regular version.

And second, a transparentish version.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 05:29:45 PM by arrowone »

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 05:34:29 PM by Nicholas »

Rep:
Level 96
K, so I can take another request now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok this is sorta a weird request. I really dont have anything specfic except he should have cool armor and no cape/mask or anything and

I need a main caracter for my game. (fan game of LOD) he is the grand son of Dart, and is the same age as dart was in LOD. Any way you can make someone?

http://lodream.altervista.org/Dart%208.jpg
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Sure! I loved that game. But uh...I do need to know what style you need. RTP? Etc.?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this may sound weird, but w/e ill say it. Whats RTP?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun