RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Racism

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Racism can be funny when chris rock is sterotyping people ^_^
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 88
Are people being idiots, because of hair color?!

If you live in england its not a good thing to have ginger hair

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Racism isn't racist if you don't get offended.
Problem: Being offended
Goal: To stop being offended
Solution: Stop taking life so seriously

LOOK WHO IS TALKING!
We tried to help you, but what did you do? GET OFFENDED.

Think before you post man, you yourself are a victim of what you said.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
What? I've never been offended.. You're confused.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Right.

Quote from: nightwolf
ALSO Alchemy is about understanding things( well you need brains for alchemy) which you lack.

Oh no, now you've hurt my feelings. :'( Take it back...
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
LOL everyone is just saying what I said monthes ago.

You see, Racism is built in this society now because of BOTH white and black people, I will tell you why I think this:

Black people have stereotyped themselves, I am half black and look like an outcast to alot of black and half black people and guess what? Who cares!? They even came up with the word "Honkey" (Put it in quotation marks to show that I do not use it) which was and still is a racial slur to white people and therefore inflaming racial situations.

White people in USA and UK mainly, enslaved black people and used them as servants in the 1920s (I think it was then), some white people use this as a racial slur like "Damn nigger, you want me to whip you back to where you came from!?", I know this from personal experiance. Also, due to white people stereotyping black people without knowing them, they don't even have the chance to show what they are really like and therefore inflaming racial situations.

Personally, no "racial" words can hurt my feelings, they are words, nothing more, if you are affected by words or get outcasted because you are a "coconut" (I was called this by a half black guy because he said it was the way I dress and, act and listen to (music wise) which did not hurt my feelings at all because he is pitiful and stereotyping himself. So what I am saying is that racism comes from weak minded and weak hearted people, just ignore the stupid bastards, black or white.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Racists, one day bombs are gonna drop. Then we will all be burnt to a crisp, and covered in ash. Try your bigotry THEN. ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What? I've never been offended.. You're confused.
Oh God, you got so badly OWNED.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Elegy is an idiot. He acts smart, but he isn't. When you catch him, he says he was "misleading you, cuz he's so good at it.", when it's really obvious he knows hardly anything at all. It'd be foolish to believe otherwise.

Rep:
Level 88
Agreed.
Don't believe anything you hear on the internet, it's not reality and mostly 12 year-old attention whores discuss things seriously here.

Rep:
Level 96
Agreed.
Don't believe anything you hear on the internet, it's not reality and mostly 12 year-old attention whores discuss things seriously here.

And yet you continue? Why are you in "intelligent" debate? I was annoyed by you at first, but now I don't think I can be, because it's probably immoral to hold ignorance against the confused.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Why does everyone consider Elegy an idiot ?_?

I pretty much agree with what he said in here.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I retract my previous statement.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agreed.

Just cuz im 12 years old doesnt mean i cant understand what non sense youre talking about, you dont know anything, yet you blame other people, first off all, read posts and then THINK what to say, second of al, before you type anything, just say to yourself "WILL THIS MAKE ME AN IDIOT" well, yo dnot, and thats why it made you one.

Wanna continue the figh,then its okay with me. Im not scared stupid. little whineys.

now you'll make a shitty comment, that im 12 and little, so im the whiney, if so, GTFO.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Elegy is obviously not wanted here...I guess he's just pissing people off to make himself feel he has some effect on the world. It's sad he has no self-esteem.

Rep:
Level 88
You're right about the self-esteem part, but I'm not trying to be an asshole just to feel like I have an effect on the world.
I just want everyone to be miserable so I can feel like my situation isn't all that awful. ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Racism is bad.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You're right about the self-esteem part, but I'm not trying to be an asshole just to feel like I have an effect on the world.

Lol, changing opinions again.

I'm repeating myself because thats my reason, I'm just doing it to piss people off.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Thing with racism is, you have to becarful what you say. Sometimes I get really pissed off with people and I have a short temper normally, so if someone pisses me off, I tend to yell abuse at them. But if there black, half the time people think your racist, but if a black person calls a white person, usally its just verbal abuse, not racist. It really gets me worked up, but there isn't many black people in my school, mainly Asian.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
It is that thought process is what people call as hate crimes and they should not be tolerated
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 09:21:23 PM by cobragamer »

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Why the fuck can random black people go around shouting "Waz up ma friendly black fellow!", but when a white or latino person says it they get arrested shot or sued? I mean seriously, I'm tired of being called a cracker and a white bread.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Anyone who uses 'cracker' or 'white bread' in a serious context should be stabbed to death.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Anyone who uses 'cracker' or 'white bread' in a serious context should be stabbed to death.

rotfl, seriously, it's almost every day that i'm called that, and I'm poor too! So I'm not white bread.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm called vanilla face, cracker, and honky a lot.  ;8.  It doesn't offend me, because, you know, they went through decades of slavery and abuse... I just ate cornflakes  ;8