RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Racism

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That's one hell of a name you have there Jesus Hitler. I love it.

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
But seriously though, racism is almost impossible to erase from this planet. The only thing you can do is inform others how racism affects each and every single man, woman, child, gay, or lesbian in the world.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Uh, what does racism have to do with homosexuals?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Racism is by FAR, the pinnacle of human ignorance.

that is true.....people are really immature in highschool and use it alot.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
Here's something that everyone should learn.

"The greatest ignorance in the world is judging something or someone you know nothing about."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

"The greatest ignorance in the world is judging something or someone you know nothing about."

that is actually very well put.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

I know exactly what you are talking about:
SephirothSpawn judging me and posting "YOU BASTARD", just in other words. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88

How deep.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^

I thought it was believing in a god :D
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.

And what if you do know?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I thought it was believing in a god :D

No, the biggest ignorance would be voting for hilary clinton in 08.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
If it was guaranteed that she'd put Bill in a cabinet position, she might be vote-worthy.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
She would never win, the country isn't ready for a woman president yet, and certainly not one who's that much of an ass hole.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Not read for a female president, maybe, but they are ready for a liberal or minority president.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
VOTE FOR SEXUAL BUBBLEGUM IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!

I'M JUST AS ILL-QUALIFIED AS THE OTHER GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm looks like this country is going to find out about The Jugergad Party a tad early......

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
What's bugging me is that some people want to make themselves feel victimized. That's why I don't like the movie Crash, because it feels like white people are trying to feel victimized too, which is rubbish, even for minorities. Like, no offense, SOME black people today make white people feel guilty. Or, others sue for racism. Which is good, but c'mon, I've never seen a white guy sue a black guy because the black guy called him a "honky". The names people come up with are ridiculous anyway. Besides, what's really not fair is how a lot of people see racism as being exclusive to the African-American community. Why's everything always seem to be toned down to BLACK and WHITE? Why not other minorities? There are minorities that suffer just as many hardships as blacks did, if not more. There was slavery many times throughout history, their slavery was just the most recent. To me, racism is impossible, since there's only a human race. Racists, believe that there IS race, and I believe they're influencing us to THINK that there is more than one race. WE won't become racists because of these people, but the illusion has the possibility to be burned into our minds forever if things keep going as they are.
*various flatulence*

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Racism is how you take it i mean if you go up to some random black/white dude and start being racist your going to get a smack in the
face.
I mean i got black mates who don't mind some of use making a little joke every now and again but will hit us if we take it too far

and i forgot what the point i was trying to get across was ???

ah well take it as you will   

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Black? White? Yellow? Pink? Red? Where's the difference? My car is red, yours is green, so what? I don't see a special difference there. I'm white, you're black, same thing for me, no big difference.

Why do people have to be idiots and make things always complicated?! I mean it's just a skin color! Are people being idiots, because of hair color?! No, only skin color.
Visit our website.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Sometimes people are racist with their own race.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, if someone fights hard on racism, the people who ARE racists will be joked on.
Btw, its just the personality, people think looking black isnt all that good, so they make fun of the Black guys, well yeah, if they were black they'd sure have fun.
Arlen is hot.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Racism isn't racist if you don't get offended.
Problem: Being offended
Goal: To stop being offended
Solution: Stop taking life so seriously

Verbal racism is just words, they can't hurt you unless you value the racist's opinion.
As for the people who resort to violence because of racism, I don't know and I don't care, if it ever affects me I'll take care of it when that day comes.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I say this because the thread asked me  2  ;D

TO HELL WITH THOSE PEOPLE !
I mean first they invade our country they start building all kinds of crap here and they expect that we learn there culture too !?

I SAY FUCK'EM !

That's my oppinion!
If you are not Dutch and want to stay in this country you have to fit yourself in..

That's my racist side Im completely FOR racisme someone needs to keep them those *dark* skinned people in the corner or they will explode
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 08:16:07 PM by Snailer »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Verbal racism is just words, they can't hurt you unless you value the racist's opinion.
As for the people who resort to violence because of racism, I don't know and I don't care, if it ever affects me I'll take care of it when that day comes.

That's true, but mostly racism isn't just words. This is the problematic here. You are kinda missing the point.

Solution: Stop taking life so seriously

What happened to your "We're all gonna die!!!" theory?! xD
Visit our website.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I adressed that in the intelligence topic.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ok, but now stay on-topic.
Visit our website.